Reviews for More Than One Meaning
Lovelihead chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I love these! They're so, so hilarious! I hope you get more ideas for this because they make me laugh so much.

Well done!
Seosh chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I was trying so hard to not think about the obvious, and let's just say... I failed. Haha, this was hilarious )
bugaboobrittz chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
HA! Never would've guessed that they were painting! I kept thinking she was trying to open a jar or something...or unscrewing a top? Changing a tire? Wow, was I wrong. You do innuendo really well, just sayin'.
Tivalover chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Oh my gosh! These are so funny! Please keep writing!
DaniSJ chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
hahaha well done :P
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
You are sneaky.

I like that in a person.

hehe

This was a good "gotcha" ending.
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
This COMPLETELY threw me off XD oh my goodness, you made me laugh so hard. I never in a million years expected this! I think I like this series :P good work!
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Yea, I sort of guessed it; the word that gave it away was 'spine'. But it was still funny :D don't worry, you're more than a little bit clever. I was grinning from start to finish :D still grinning now, actually. Well, except when I have to close my mouth to chew the lunch that I'm currently eating. :D
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
HAHAHA I loved it. I saw the first sentence and I was like O.O and then I continued reading and I was like, "Seriously, what are they really doing?" And I really wanted to skip to the end and see but that would ruin everything and I had to resist...I failed, btw. Consider it a compliment, because that's how fascinated I am by your story.

P.S. Okay. We both know...it will ALWAYS fit. :D
NCISjes chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
OMG... CAN'T BREATHE...CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...

*gasps* OMG that was hilarious! And I did not know what was happening until the end. At first I thought she was cleaning her gun, but that didn't really make sense. Then I thought she was massaging him, but then I thought 'no she did that all ready.' And then BOOM! You sucked the wind out of me :P. You always have been good at throwing me off though ;).

I hope you posting this tonight means your off and you actually get to watch NCIS (because there is a really good tag for POD.)

P.S. Pretty eyes may or may not be mad at you right now because I had to stop petting him to type this :P.

P.P.S. You're amazing.

P.P.P.S. I miss your face :)
Sophie Ranier chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
el oh el.

I love this story, so much. this chapter was great, you hVe such a creative, dirty mind ;D
Mooncombo chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Bwahahaha! I love it! And I know, I know! I have been such a bad friend and not reviewed your long smut piece, but I hear through the grapevine it is delightful! I will be on vacation next week and hopefully I can catch up. Just know I haven't forgotten! I promise I will read it!
thump chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
you are such an evil tease rachel... rachel. raechull? whatever... evil! but moar please.
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Nice fake out lol. Good job
Hemogasms chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Thought both chapters were hillarious, especially the first... Both were really well written, and managed to be rather misleading, yet still in character. *round of applause* :) x