Reviews for The Non Sequitur Interaction
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Great stuff! Thanks. -Sef
r100d chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
i don't think i have ever read a oneshot that so perfectly encapsulates Sheny. great job :)
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
The reason I love this story so much is because I often wondered the same questions Penny did: what is it that made someone as extraordinary as Sheldon love someone so ordinary and humanly idiosyncratic as Penny? The discrepancies in intellect and habits would no doubt create divide and conflict. I love that their relationship, as you depicted, overcame all these differences; their resulting dynamic is simply beautiful. In fact, I love your depiction of Sheldon and Penny's relationship and interactions so much that all other fics of this couple reads inadequate and superficial. Please, please write more if you have time! And thanks for sharing :)
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That was beautiful, I loved it!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
yay! another great story!
LaurelGrace chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm imagining them speaking to each other in this secret language of theirs and the guys just watching them and having no idea what's going on.
devoid69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
TheGodsCanDance chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh . . . sublime.

Clever and loving and . . . . sublime :)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aww! This is adorable :D
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like this. A snapshot about a couple. I like that Sheldon just did things for her, even before they were a couple. It was his way of letting her know he cared for her. The only way he knew.

That, as Penny would say, speaks volumes. All it takes is someone to notice.

Rate: A
Nichalia chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was cute, and worth reading!
Eternal Contradiction chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love this fic. So much. All the definitions of the ways he looks at her makes me go through my mental rolodex of similar looks on the show. Their domesticity is beautiful and sweet, but there is something inherently sexy about the way (you write) Penny understands Sheldon. It leaves me a little breathless.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good one-shot.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Another review :P another chapter?

Sheldon was very much himself in this as was Penny! This was great...
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
aw, sweet. It's hard to imagine Sheldon in a sexual relationship. Kissing is a bit of a stretch even. lol Still, LOVE it.