Reviews for Desperation
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw this one was great very sweet

I just love your fics even if there long or short their just

Awsome...
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great one-shot, I really liked! Well written and well portrayed as always, of course, from the start to the end, the ending was especially sweet, kudos!
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
*applause* I like the way you had Richard feel remorse for the deaths he caused. It makes me wonder if/how many other soldiers in today's world feel the same way. And I love how Kahlan stepped in with both her comfort and determination, reminding Richard of the unfortunate sacrifices that make up the cost of freedom. Were that there were another way. A very well done story. I love it.
Chisis chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I can say, without any doubt in my mind, that this is the best fic that I've read in this section.

This story has achieved a sense of realism and truth that I haven't read before in this section. It was rich with detail and thought, and a clear understanding of character. Full sentences with adjectives creating a clear story with a beginning, middle, and end.

So thank you for that. Thank you for giving a fic that shows clear thought and understanding for telling a story and for correctly showing how it can be done. You've helped me today.

Chisis.