Reviews for Slytherin Prince Redone
T.A.R.D.I.S.of.the.Doctor chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this! Please, please, please post what comes next!
boredperson7 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I like it.

Continue?
Sheiky81 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very interesting two chapter. I hope that u don't abandon it. I skimmed the first 2 from the original story, but were to different. Eagerly waiting for an update. :D
honksfan4life chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I can not say which version i like better. Both are really good. I enjoyed reading both versions but this one has more detail of his life before Hogwarts.
Evci chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Hop to read more of this soon !
soyo5 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
keep going please
Lady Fon Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
aaaaa more please please it is sooo goood...
Niwaki chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
nice and interesting please continue soon
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This is just as good as the orginal! Look forward to the next update.
kittycat5261 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
That thing in the begining of the chapter, the one on Halloween, the 'always and forever, my dark one' was that lily sending a message to Severus? Also great story so far :)the only request I have for the rewrite is that you dont change deamon's personality, I love his personality so please don't chage it! also, please update soon! _
FallenHope-Angel chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
vampire how awsome! though how will draco adn lucius react to it this time?
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Personally I think the very idea of Severus naming his elves after herbs, shows that he has a sense of humour. Anyway its much better than some of the names other wizard families name there elves (i.e. Dobby is a fine example). I do think that Severus will also learn a great deal from the vampire Lord's, almost as much as his son. After all how else will he support his son...if he knows nothing beyond the basic knowledge of vampires. I do the love the air of mystery that surrounds the vampire Lord's very arrival and why he didn't fully drain young Snape or why he marked him as his heir? Why did the vampire Lord remain and take the young child to his father?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
whoa that was interesting and we was the bold lily?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow...I absolutely love the rewrite you've done for this story...although I must admit to throughly enjoying the twists and turns in the original story as well. So personally I'd love to read both...as I can't decide between either of the Daemon Snape stories...sorry! Though I did like the sneakiness of Albus-squeaky-clean in "Slytherin Prince Redone".. certainly showed just what he'll do to achieve/or make a prophecy fit what he wants. As Albus certainly doesn't see anything wrong in manipulate/oblivate whether there friend or foes...as long as it gets the results he wants. But I also loved the father-son relationship between Severus and Daemon in "Daemon Snape:Slytherin Prince"...this easy going banter between them. Also the way that the pair were able to "knock" so many people off there feet when they first saw Daemon looked just like his father, hehe!
Foxmac chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hi MPO,

I've read the previous version of Slytherin Prince and would like to add my vote to this Redone version. The previous story chapters were kind of short and had a tone with little character development like you with the Redone version.

I look forward to the next one from the Redone version.

Cheers.