Reviews for Containment
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
You have an odd tendency to repeat words where they don't belong ("his ground his fists," "using America's personal time for the first time"), which was a little distracting. Nevertheless, the clear images, the contrasts between the scenes of intimacy and of tension, the emotions - all wonderfully, shockingly clear. The moments of direct, violent thought and brutal clarity were perfectly placed. I couldn't stop reading.
damtoti chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh wow. Probably my favorite LietMurica fic now. I really loved the emotions in this, America's desperation to do something, and all the frustration from feeling utterly helpless to help. And Lithuania's gentle care. I like how you portrayed the relationship, compared between the two of them when Lithuania moved to America's house and in the meeting room. Wah, this was sad.
Love chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love the story!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ivan...! TT

More chapter...?
jjjanimefan1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was sad and so beautiful and heartbreaking.
I love how, despite all the hardship, Toris is still so hopeful and the bit about the stars really struck me as this wish for freedom and an existance with someone you love. Also I really liked how you showed America being absolutely frustrated with his position, because I can see his pain in not being able to be the hero for someone he loves the most.
My man Canada makes an appearance too and is utterly adorable as usual :)

Loved this,
WoahThereBuddy chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This story was so sad, but written so beautifully. I really loved it even when it made me feel so sad. I have no words for it. However, it would be a little bit better if you showed when the flashbacks start. Maybe use a italics? Otherwise it was trully amazing.
Hazins chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was such a wonderful fanfic! Everything about it was just so...I dunno how to describe it. But the flashbacks with America and Lithuania kinda balanced out the somber mood of the rest of the story. It was also really well written and it was really heartbreaking, how America was pretty much dying inside while watching Lithuania get punished. All in all, it was awesome.

I can't really give you any constructive criticism, all I can do is tell you what I really thought was great, since I can't really find anything wrong with it.

Anyway, thanks so much for writing!
Snarkish-Ideals chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I love your attention to the trait that Lithuania never cries. Each character was written to suit the situation wonderfully. Thank you for writing this!
Mossears of Riverclan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, this was great. Are you going to

Continue it?
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*cries* It will be true, America! It will! It has been since 1990! Poor Lithuania and America! *cries some more* Why does Russia have to be so mean? Why?

This was written very well. You captured America's, Lithuania's, and Russia's personalities very well. :)
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
-on knees, fists in the air- WHY!
UnderneathxRussiasxSheets chapter 1 . 2/19/2010

I loved it. Q o Q
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
AH! Amazing story, so sad though! But I really REALLY loved it!
cowbellgalore chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Gah I don't know if I came here from lj or something...

Anyway, THANK YOU for writing this! It's absolutely beautiful and it just... fits. AmericaxLithuania just doesn't get enough love and your fic was just, well perfect. I love this fic, and I've read it a number of times now. I hope you continue writing!