Reviews for Just Another Roadside Revelation
Ph0enix-Flyer chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
"...Dean didn't want me to die a virgin ...From his laughter I believe he enjoyed the experience, however, I do not think the evening ended quite as he had anticipated."

Sam blinked in astonishment.

Good God, did I laugh on that one! It's one of those hilarious times where Cas is explaining himself, and yet is leaving out some rather pertinent details! Lol.

I also loved the way you had Sam faced with what he did in such a blunt way. One thing that annoyed me in that season of the show was how they bloody danced around things, rather than getting them out there. I know it's meant to be part of the whole 'men don't do feelings' thing, but COME ON! They just made it so that when they finally did confront the issue, it was so much harder.

And now? They're doing it AGAIN with Dean in season 7... -_-'

Anyway. Awesome fic - I've read a lot of your other ones too - and I hope you continue to write more!

XD :D XD
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Sam might even laugh if Dean told him about Castiel and the brothel.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I loved Cas setting Sam straight on several matters brushed over so far on the show. The last episode last week finally had Sam acknowledging his poor decisions instead of blaming John, Dean, his demon blood or 'dark destiny'. Great fic!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved it!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
lol!

aww awesome story lmao! how cool is this!

brilliant idea, love cas poppin up!

nice work