Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
TB Viking Addict chapter 3 . 2/24
I freaking love the last line of your author's note in this chapter.

Not that I don't love the story too, it's awesome. I LOVE it when authors put humor in their stories, and even if I couldn't tell that there'd be humor by the beginning (and I could), your note on Odin would've made it clear. I laughed more at the end of your note than I do for the length of most fanfics (most, not all). But Eric stories should have humor in it, I hate when authors make him waayyy too serious. He was funny in the books and the show- so why do they do that?! Of course he's serious when he needs to be, but he always cracked me up. So thanks for not being one of "those" authors and being all around awesome.
Dear Thyra 10,
After reading your collection of jokes I would like to share a Finnish joke (as a "Nordic cousin" it is our duty to poke fun at our neighbours, after all). This particular joke is about the two Finnish official languages (or in this case one of them). Enjoy!

Two ladies from the Finnish west coast meet at the Finland-Sweden ferry (or as we call it "sverigebåten"). They immediately start to gossip in their native Finland-swedish dialect. "Haa ho he? (Har hon det?) "Ja, ho haa he ho!" (Ja, hon har det hon!) One of the Swedes sitting at the table behind them comments: "Apropå om det finns chineser på båten också.."
Sachiel Angelo chapter 11 . 2/9
Not only is this a great story, I am also learning new things about the Viking culture too!
candykorn0 chapter 29 . 2/7
Love this story!
Slightly Wicked chapter 29 . 1/12
Overall a wonderful story with very well written characters. Look forward to reading more of your work :)
Slightly Wicked chapter 24 . 1/12
Having a little trouble accepting Sookie would be taken in by a command from Eric when she can't be glamoured by him, even after bonding. Just an opinion though!
Suzymeinen chapter 29 . 1/11
Loved this story. I loved them in Viking times and kinda wish they could have stayed there or gone back. I also wish that eric could remember, but his story was perfect. Because life isn't perfect and so those things fit. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Enjoy the story as much as the history and culture lessons. Thanks so muh for sharing your talent!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
Finished the story! What a ride! Loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Appius needs to meet his final death soon! Hopefully it will be very painful!
MiniLover chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is hilarious so far! Gotta go read some more...
amrawo chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I absolutely loved reading this story! It's wonderfully written and never got boring (which seems to be happening with other things I've tried reading recently)! I also enjoyed learning about Scandinavia past and present!
cela chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story!
emmalilly21 chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
hehehe i love your remarks on marriage.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh! That is so strange (about the dating)! Especially the money part! The guy always pays for the girl here! Shows that he was raised right. Of course with last few years of a horrible economy it's been going 50/50 but it always turns back around. So weird!
2,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »