Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
FeLiciousNess chapter 29 . 9/30
That was such a lovely diversion and romp with some of my favorite characters. Thank you for the culture and history lessons along the way too. I have Swedish and Finnish heritage and it was great to have further insight into those regions. Your writing is warm and funny and richly detailed. I’m just discovering this fandom now, years after the show ended, and a part of me is very relieved I didn’t have to wait for a serialized story. I confess I read it all at once in one big gulp on a rainy day. It was quite lovely to have wit and romance to escape to. Thanks so much for giving these fantastic characters a fully fleshed-out (see what I did there?), alternate universe to play in. I’m glad that I stumbled across this and hope that the past years have brought much happiness and writing success to you. All my best, from the fjords of Alaska.
IV chapter 1 . 7/24
Sookie's time travel was never thoroughly explained, but the story still packs a solid punch. Wonderful writing. Thank you for sharing your talent.

I believe your ANs are also worth mentioning. Thanks for all that wonderful and interesting details about Scandinavia :)
Inescapable Void chapter 1 . 7/24
A few inconsistencies, but nevertheless a great read. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for enticing us with all the fun facts about Scandinavia :)
Kriannalfar chapter 29 . 6/6
Wow! Thanks for sharing your talent! This was a wonderful read.
everyoneneedsaviking chapter 15 . 2/9
I had a feeling that this would happen ever since Sookie started thinking about having a baby.
Maria Tyler chapter 15 . 5/24/2017
Please finish this story
EmeraldRomance chapter 29 . 4/15/2017
Bravo! Loved it :)
EmeraldRomance chapter 23 . 4/15/2017
I am indeed a -sen.

And Jean-Claude all the way! (Eww Micah)
EmeraldRomance chapter 22 . 4/15/2017
Yes...the Danish tongue twister...my husband and his family have tried to get me to say it perfectly for years!
EmeraldRomance chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
I realize it has been many years since you completed this story, and therefore may not be reading reviews anymore, but I just wanted to say I am enjoying all the Scandinavia tidbits you've shared along the way. My husband is Danish, and I've head the pleasure to visit his homeland many times. I was even there to 'burn the witch' on Midsummer's Eve as you slightly reference in this chapter. A beautiful country with lovely people (he is from Nyborg).
elsie bailey chapter 29 . 4/4/2017
Such a fun read. Thank you.
whit7785 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
?
mkm620 chapter 29 . 5/20/2016
You are...words can't describe. I love the stories you write, and the history you tell! You are officially one of my all time favorite writers and I now have a deep desire to see all of Scandinavia.
mkm620 chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
You are so awesome! I love your story and the history and things are so fun!
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 3/28/2016