Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
EmeraldRomance chapter 29 . 4/15
Bravo! Loved it :)
EmeraldRomance chapter 23 . 4/15
I am indeed a -sen.

And Jean-Claude all the way! (Eww Micah)
EmeraldRomance chapter 22 . 4/15
Yes...the Danish tongue twister...my husband and his family have tried to get me to say it perfectly for years!
EmeraldRomance chapter 21 . 4/15
I realize it has been many years since you completed this story, and therefore may not be reading reviews anymore, but I just wanted to say I am enjoying all the Scandinavia tidbits you've shared along the way. My husband is Danish, and I've head the pleasure to visit his homeland many times. I was even there to 'burn the witch' on Midsummer's Eve as you slightly reference in this chapter. A beautiful country with lovely people (he is from Nyborg).
elsie bailey chapter 29 . 4/4
Such a fun read. Thank you.
whit7785 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
?
mkm620 chapter 29 . 5/20/2016
You are...words can't describe. I love the stories you write, and the history you tell! You are officially one of my all time favorite writers and I now have a deep desire to see all of Scandinavia.
mkm620 chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
You are so awesome! I love your story and the history and things are so fun!
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 3/28/2016
such a good story :)
Nicolle1977 chapter 29 . 2/4/2016
Great story!
lamk777 chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
I want more! This is awesome
luvtracker chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
I don't know if you're just stupid or a moron but Appous was sucking on a fairy...a fucking fairy, you kniw thise little things that makes vampire "flame-proof"? Considering that Appius did nit consume every drop of the fairy's blood and all the blood spilled during the fight, it is still very imperative to take into consideration that he would just not spontaneously combust that easily, he would have ran to safety or attack Sookie or whatever. So I think your just lazy or you neurons just degenerate too.
jackie69 chapter 29 . 11/24/2015
Wonderful,Fantastic and so funny...
I can't get enough of your stories dear Thyra10!
Thanks for writing and sharing this story with
bashfyl chapter 29 . 11/4/2015
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
2,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »