Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
kathy79 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
I know Eric will heal Sookie.
kathy79 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
She may have to realize soon that she is living 1000 years in the past. This is so cool. I can't wait to read about Eric with his kids.
kathy79 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Ok, Eric just saved her so I hope she sleeps with him, and he is the same person. I don't think it would be real smart to piss him off. I really am enjoying this.
kathy79 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Love the definition of Odin, I wonder what Sookie is to discover. You are so creative.
kathy79 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
This is so good, what an amazing idea!
kathy79 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
When I read the synopsis I couldn't believe how cool this sounded, not sure how I missed it, but I'm correcting that oversight now.
adiamond2347 chapter 29 . 9/19/2011
Wow...great story! And thanks for all the information about Scandinavia...I really want to visit now! Best of luck!
JulizaRose chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I like the little knowledge nugget history lessons. Thank you.

can't wait to get more of human Eric.
kalibean chapter 29 . 8/28/2011
What a great story! And thanks to your author's notes, I find myself wanting to travel. And enroll in language classes. Thank you so much for a lovely Sunday afternoon distraction.
baWDolf chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
honestly, in my opinion at least, it's only crappy people that date more than one person at a time...
PaddySnuffles chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
I know I wrote a review for the chapter after this one, but I hadn't read the end author's note of this chapter at the time. I went back to read it this morning and I had to comment.

Your description of Denmark more or less describes the weather where I live perfectly. lol I live in northern Alberta (Canada) and as we're in the prairies things are pretty much flat here too. The weather channel always has to include how fast the wind is blowing and how cold it really is due to windchill. XD We don't have Midnight Sun where I live (but go north a teensy bit and that's another story all together), but it stays up until 10/11-something during summer and goes down at 3/4 in the afternoon in winter... And I don't even have the excuse of not having a choice of where I was born, because my fasmily immigrated here from nice and balmy Brazil... (yeah. we think we're crazy too. ;D lol)
PaddySnuffles chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
I loved the chapter! I was halfway between being sure Eric couldn't die and biting my nails in fear he could. lol

I really enjoyed the explanation of the similar words - If we Brazilians have a hard time with English (there, their, they're;Read, read...) I pity the fool Portuguese speaker who tries learning a Scandinavian language before English. haha. XD

We have some words that have double meaning too (Manga can mean either "shirt sleeve" or "mango", "tempo" means "time" as well as "weather", etc) but they're for the most part rather rare...
fouzia269 chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
I love this story so much! And the explanation is amazing!I learn so many thing! thank you!
alice1239 chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
hey this is an amazing story
randyzoopurple chapter 8 . 8/1/2011