Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
sunkisz chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I like this so far. So Sookie can speak old Norse? That will come in handy, since I'm sure its difficult to learn over night. Can't wait to see where this goes :D
KristinWest chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
AWESOME plot! My new favorite for sure!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, what an interesting idea for a story! I can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
mywoman chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is gonna be good! Can't wait for an update. What an original idea!
Marymaud chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hmm time travel and the viking! Oh I wish I could dream about this tonight ;) You'll write more? Right?
Lilliana Dearing chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*claps wildly* Brava, very good beginning. I loved every second of it and I can not wait for more.

Lilli
TrulyAPositive chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh yeah...this is gonna be a favorite!
Suki59 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
What an exciting opening, Thyra! I can't wait to see where we're headed here!
Cate8899 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I LOVE this story, what a creative idea! I am now patiently (HA!) waiting for the next chapter.
Eric4Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was such a cliffhanger! please keep going :D
cldamp chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love it! Just goes to show that even after 10 years you can't take the Viking out of the man
ladyfire26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very good...can't wait for more...I love historical romances...with a lil science fiction! Have you ready "Son of the Morning" by Linda Howard...excellent book!
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
O MY

Stuck a 10 years ago in a village waiting to be pillaged!

Finally something sci-fi/magic/supernatural.

No matter in what century they are in the most important thing for Eric to say is,

"She is mine."

Waiting for the next update you make

with helmet on my head and these ones has horns on them.

grins

congrats on making the finals of naughty or nice

with Viking love

smitten
Gallathea chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great idea for a story! I like the way you got around the language barrier, too. I mean, hey, she doesn't know why she got zapped back in time, and learning Old Norse would have taken all kinds of time. Moves things along well if some language skills come with the zap, lol!
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I am totally intrigued with this very exciting start to your newest story. You always write this pairing so well and I can not wait to see what you so with this whole idea!
2,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 .. Last Next »