Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
ladyfire26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very good...can't wait for more...I love historical romances...with a lil science fiction! Have you ready "Son of the Morning" by Linda Howard...excellent book!
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2010

Stuck a 10 years ago in a village waiting to be pillaged!

Finally something sci-fi/magic/supernatural.

No matter in what century they are in the most important thing for Eric to say is,

"She is mine."

Waiting for the next update you make

with helmet on my head and these ones has horns on them.

congrats on making the finals of naughty or nice

with Viking love

Gallathea chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great idea for a story! I like the way you got around the language barrier, too. I mean, hey, she doesn't know why she got zapped back in time, and learning Old Norse would have taken all kinds of time. Moves things along well if some language skills come with the zap, lol!
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I am totally intrigued with this very exciting start to your newest story. You always write this pairing so well and I can not wait to see what you so with this whole idea!
uroboros85 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great start! i loved this chapter, please update soon!
Aerynzu chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very interesting start. I'm curious as to why Sookie is back in time but I'm sure it will be revealed as the story progresses. Feel free to progress everyday, :)
Jan of Arc chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
"She is Mine" Lolz, I guess it's not really just a vamp thing then? Now for the big question - has she actually travelled back in time or has she just totally lost her shit?
EricFangs chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I can so imagine Eric's first word as a baby Viking as being 'MINE!'. I love your stories and cannot wait to see what twist and turns you send our favorite Viking and Telepath on this time around. I will be waiting not so patiently for future updates. Thank you for all the entertainment ya send our way.
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow. This is a *fantastic* idea for a fanfic! I'm so very, very excited to see where this goes. I absolutely loved the first chapter-the way you described Sookie being frozen and Eric-oh! Yay! I'm so excited! :-D
peppermintyrose chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Yay! I didn't think I'd be seeing this treat so soon! I can't wait for the rest!

Poor Sookie - I felt so sorry for her in those moments of paralysis. I just wanted to give her a hug.

Wow - that'd be pretty terrifying - coming face to face with Vikings. Coming face to face with an Eric that doesn't know you would be a little daunting too.

The bit about his reputation preceding him made me laugh - the idea that Eric would have ?Vikingbanger? followers.
nukemlee chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG, Eric was possessive as a human too.
s m Neal chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
this is great i like it
pacificbuety chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow. This is orginal. I really can't wait to see what happens in the chapters ahead.
mjb84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hmm... even human Eric is possessive as all get out. Nice! Can't wait to read more.
TeaCupHuman chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great start for an interesting concept. Lead the way.
2,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 .. Last Next »