Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
Mookie21 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOVE IT! great beginning and if this is any indication of how ur gonna keep writing then u have just earned urself a devout reader. i hope u udate soon!
BRHAINE-24 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh my! this is an awesome start and a very curious plot. Please continue and update soon.
svmfffan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
love the original plot line. Cant wait to follow this story.
Miss Construed chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
What a fantastic start and an original idea. I can't wait to see where you go with this - what Eric will be like as a Viking, what Sookie will do and why in the heck she got taken back in time.

Glad that the language barrier is taken care of, and fantastic that Eric was in the first group that found her. I'd hate to see it any other way.

Thanks for writing such great stories!
Cristalelle chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I lOve it! I particularly love stories in which ones sookie goes back in time. Unfortunately, they are few. Do you know of any others I could read? Anyway, I wonder how Sookie came to be here and how will she go back to her own time? I would love to see her become a vampire and go back to her time "the old way", meaning by simply living through the centuries until she reaches the 21st century, but this is not my fic (obviously...). Anyway, good work!

Cristalelle.

PS: I apology for any grammar fault in this review seeing as english is not my birth language.
sunkisz chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I like this so far. So Sookie can speak old Norse? That will come in handy, since I'm sure its difficult to learn over night. Can't wait to see where this goes :D
KristinWest chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
AWESOME plot! My new favorite for sure!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, what an interesting idea for a story! I can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
mywoman chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is gonna be good! Can't wait for an update. What an original idea!
Marymaud chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hmm time travel and the viking! Oh I wish I could dream about this tonight ;) You'll write more? Right?
Lilliana Dearing chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*claps wildly* Brava, very good beginning. I loved every second of it and I can not wait for more.

Lilli
TrulyAPositive chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh yeah...this is gonna be a favorite!
Suki59 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
What an exciting opening, Thyra! I can't wait to see where we're headed here!
Cate8899 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I LOVE this story, what a creative idea! I am now patiently (HA!) waiting for the next chapter.
Eric4Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was such a cliffhanger! please keep going :D
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »