Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
Sachiel Angelo chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Not only is this a great story, I am also learning new things about the Viking culture too!
candykorn0 chapter 29 . 2/7/2015
Love this story!
Slightly Wicked chapter 29 . 1/12/2015
Overall a wonderful story with very well written characters. Look forward to reading more of your work :)
Slightly Wicked chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
Having a little trouble accepting Sookie would be taken in by a command from Eric when she can't be glamoured by him, even after bonding. Just an opinion though!
Suzymeinen chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
Loved this story. I loved them in Viking times and kinda wish they could have stayed there or gone back. I also wish that eric could remember, but his story was perfect. Because life isn't perfect and so those things fit. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/5/2015
Enjoy the story as much as the history and culture lessons. Thanks so muh for sharing your talent!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
Finished the story! What a ride! Loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Appius needs to meet his final death soon! Hopefully it will be very painful!
MiniLover chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is hilarious so far! Gotta go read some more...
amrawo chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I absolutely loved reading this story! It's wonderfully written and never got boring (which seems to be happening with other things I've tried reading recently)! I also enjoyed learning about Scandinavia past and present!
cela chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story!
emmalilly21 chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
hehehe i love your remarks on marriage.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh! That is so strange (about the dating)! Especially the money part! The guy always pays for the girl here! Shows that he was raised right. Of course with last few years of a horrible economy it's been going 50/50 but it always turns back around. So weird!
Alalaes chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for the info in your A/N. I've always found the evolution and history of human language incredibly fascinating!
gruen chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
Fun read! I also enjoyed the historical and current cultural lessons in the notes. Thank you!
2,849 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »