Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
amrawo chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I absolutely loved reading this story! It's wonderfully written and never got boring (which seems to be happening with other things I've tried reading recently)! I also enjoyed learning about Scandinavia past and present!
cela chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story!
emmalilly21 chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
hehehe i love your remarks on marriage.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh! That is so strange (about the dating)! Especially the money part! The guy always pays for the girl here! Shows that he was raised right. Of course with last few years of a horrible economy it's been going 50/50 but it always turns back around. So weird!
Alalaes chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for the info in your A/N. I've always found the evolution and history of human language incredibly fascinating!
gruen chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
Fun read! I also enjoyed the historical and current cultural lessons in the notes. Thank you!
catch39 chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. Enjoyed it immensely. Now moving on to Dead without a work permit.
dbunnycanada chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
Terrific story. Thank you.
dbunnycanada chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
Thank you.
It's quite nice that you can make me cry and then make me smile again. It's a great story - even if I'm reading it well after it was written. It stands up well!
catch39 chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
You did not!
patricia.pc chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
love this story a LOT! thanks for posting ;)
georgiasuzy chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Another great Thyra story! Very creative story and I loved the new characters you created too. Always nice to see Appius Livius Ocella get killed. And I don't know why none of us have ever thought of Pam as Queen before! I mean, who else? She's perfect for Queen!
Vicki219 chapter 29 . 12/5/2013
Fantastic story!
Jazelle1996 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I loved the homeland reunion! Wonderfully written!
Jazelle1996 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG! I found your fic on someone that reviewed mine, and am I ever glad I did. This is creative and the writing is well done. I don't read many fics, as they blend into my head when I write, but this is fantastic. Going to next chapter...Oh, and like how Eric didn't know Sookie but still she was his. Oh, to be Sookie!
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »