Reviews for Dead with the Vikings
RedJane12 chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
Very cute story! And really enjoyed the original premise of Sookie's travels... Loved the early chapters so much when they were a viking and then back in the village...
Guest chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
I'm Danish, so this was really fun to read, thank you. ;)
vangrrl chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for all your hard work on it! Off to check out your others (even though I should be cleaning!) ... :)
vangrrl chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Now that was a twist! I am loving this story ...
Guest chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
Love it all your stories write more if you wrote books about Viking vampire I would certainly buy
Lientjuhh chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Very nice.. I liked it.. Well done.. :D
RaineyDazeDestiny chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
I want to thank you for writing this story
I absolutely loved it
and another thank you for unintentionally including the 6th January which happens to be the date of my nephews birthday my sister birthday and my grans passing so it's a very sentimental date to me and made me happy it ended on a gd note thanks again
TwilightEclps chapter 29 . 12/17/2012
This was great!
janjan2009 chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
Good story
EdwardsSnack chapter 29 . 11/21/2012
BRAVO! Well done, what a story!
TeaAna chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
Loved it! Every part of it. I loved your writing. I loved how you kept the lovey-dovey to a minimum- (by that I mean you kept it clever and not just a bunch of sappiness)- at least in my opinion and I really appreciate it. I love that every page wasn't 75% lemons and you had great plot lines. I was shocked and/or pleasantly surprised during many moments. Even when I knew something was coming- when and the way it happened would take me off guard- and it was always neato! :) I just love your style. Thank you so much!
TeaAna chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
I wasn't going to post 'til the end of the story (originally) but just had to after reading the A/N of this chapter. I'm loving this story VERY much. Your writing is on point- the way you have adapted the characters and the dialogue is on point- Everything so far is hitting right on the money. :) I'm very happy you didn't spend the majority or most of the story in Viking land. I really wanted to hear the after story- in detail and not rushed like in an epiloguey style. So thank you tons... and I'm really interested to find out what happens next- since the no tattoo took me by surprize and I can't wait to see all the other surprises waiting at the click of a button... :)
Cheryl Grant chapter 29 . 11/8/2012
Loved the story and your little info sessions on the Nordic countries.

Norway's anthem is very poetic and translates to English very well!

Any continuation happening?
BadGrad chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
Very good story! Thanks for writing it :)
BadGrad chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I don't know if you still read reviews, but I'm loving this story so far! I don't even feel bad reading it instead of doing work because I'm learning so much ;)
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »