Reviews for Broken Strings And Breaking Some New Ones
Total Chavez913 chapter 18 . 1/7
8 anos! Nompuedes seguir con esto, DEBES CONTINUARLA o o almenos un epilogo , Porfa!?
Kortni chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
I usually use correct grammer but DAMN! Serious shit went down and hit the fucking fan!
guest chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
Omg, please. Gwen can NOT beat Courtney. Courtney would chew her up and spit her back out.
StrangerWays chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
I just finished reading this, took me awhile but the chapters motivated me to continue without need for sleep.

I'm too tired for a long review though I long to give one so, I'll just get to the basics.

The first chapter I can tell you rushed because it was a i-have-to-write-this-down. Because how they just randomly decided to do that was too much of a spur.

Other than that, the story was so intriguing! Like the drama and plot and emotion, oh the emotion from Trent had me breaking down a couple of chapters.

Trent's character was great, and well written. He is very complex and mistreated on the show, to me. Him and Courtney were made into terrible characters and cheated on! But of course ppl only look at the random flaws that got presented in tda and tdwt. Trent questioning the various forms of love for both Gwen and Courtney was beautiful and broken down quite logically.

Courtney's character which I love that you did made it known that her need for perfection, her honest self was only tainted once Duncan got in the picture. She was quite the victim throughout the story. Its quite sad.

Duncan I believe is attracted to Gwen and they bond due to their similarities. But deep down he knows that Courtney fills a void in him that no one else can do.

Gwen...omgsh I went from liking her to hating her to being somewhat content. She was a complete selfish malicious jerk to Courtney and Trent.

My view if why Trent fell for Courtney more...because in this fic you managed to show Trent and viewers that Courtney's cover is a b**** but her innerself is anything but she's sensitive and insecure and caring. As for Gwen she is seen as this down to earth chick when in reality she is needy indecisive and selfish. Its just weird no one notices that. Trent fell in love with what he thought he saw in Gwen but he fell in love with Courtney's soul.

The last chapter(Had me crying and shocked throughout each scenario)

The Courtney and Duncan moment was heartbreaking for Trent and it hurt me too but when Courtney admitted loving Duncan but never being able to go back was just so perfect and realistic.

Trent getting the notes from both girls and comparing them had ne on edge, I'm still trying to crack the symbolic meaning. I analysize a lot. Lol

Gwen and Trent kiss, was a huge mistake on Trent. He wanted to give Courtney some of her own medicine? Smh hmm

The nearing of the end with te acceptance with Gwen was beautiful but felt unfinished:/ The handshake with Duncan, HELL YES! Loved it! Lindsay analogies great! Haha

Courtney at the end was VERY realistic. She is a person void of love from everyone who was supposed to love her, the ppl she loves betray her and Trent sealed his fate with the kiss, saying it was to give her her own medicine...terrible fate. The words were a cover to mask emotion because she's been hurt so much that emotional survival isn't possible.

At the end Trent says he isn't different from Duncan and its the truth. In the end the one truly screwed is Courtney because she won't deal with her emotions and she will never trust anyone else again in the affairs of love. In fact now she doesn't believe in it that statement that nothing lasts forever.

The last chapter was my favorite because it was different and realistic. I'd much prefer a sad/bittersweet story than a happy ending any day!

Awesome job:D You are amazing!
JanieB chapter 18 . 7/27/2011
nooooo how could you do this i loved this and my heart shattered when i saw the end how dare you write so amazingly with a heart breaking ending )':
D chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
! MOAR!
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
Whoa, this chp was both unexpected and beautiful. The beginning was... Heh, I know this a review, but I'm utterly speechless. Also, the end with Trent and Courtney... Somehow that feel like how Courtney really would react. I don't know, this story made my head spin, but I definitely give this ending an A. Btw, thank you for the reviews for my story!
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
Hm, well this chp is a good 2nd last one. They finally air out all their feelings openly. The only thing I regret, but might have been sadly necessary due to the nature of the plot, was Trent saying he was glad it didn't last with Gwen. This whole thing happened because he wasn't over Gwen, and for him to claim otherwise seems like he's lying to himself.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Interesting romantic moment here between Trent and Courtney. Kind of reminds me of the tv show glee. I don't think Courtney would be the type to throw herself a pity party, but it did give insight into her thought process. Also, why would Trent and Courtney spend the night together if they just had a pregnancy scare. I can understand that they are developing feelings for each other, but logically speaking, they might have taken it slow for a bit.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
Well this was certainly interesting. Your writing for Gwen and Duncan was spot on. They both had a level of sarcasm, vulnerability, and pride that just seemed to really fit them. I'm also glad Gwen is finally realizing how self-destructive this whole harassing the exes thing is becoming.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
One thing that I don't understand about this chp is that Duncan is obviously jealous of Trent, but rather than simply telling Courtney how much she means to him, he insults her and drives her further away. Also, Gwen's behavior is also confusing because she seemed genuinely regretful last chp, but know she's acting the same way as before. It's okay if she's realizes she hurt Trent, but to have her participate in a fight with Courtney at this point makes her emotions from last chp seem ingenuine.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Hm, interesting. This whole experience has made Trent stronger and has worn away Courtney's rough edges. Unfortunately, Trent's argument to Gwen and Gwen's behavior just don't make sense to me. It seems that no matter what Gwen would say, Trent probably won't have believed that she loved him, and for Trent to admit that his whole relationship with Courtney was meant just to hurt Gwen shows just how bad his own karma is.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Sigh, this chp kind of highlights one of the reasons I don't like pregnancy stories. In the context of the show, the most any of them did was makeout, so I just don't like the idea of them having sex. Secondly, pregnancy stories always seem to ignore the two important A's: Abortion and Adoption. I can understand if that may not be an option, considering a person's beliefs, but then again, people with those type of beliefs are usually against pre-marital sex anyway. Anyway, nice buildup with the tension though and I think Gwen's beginning to see the flaws of her plan.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Hm, my first review for this story brought up the idea that Tren might have to go to a dark place mentally for his love Gwen. This chp shows that Gwen gone to the dark place and beyond.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Wait... Now Courtney might be pregnant? I think things were interesting before that, especially NOT wanting to feel loved for fear of rejection, but this new pregnancy has honestly thrown me for a loop.