Reviews for An End Has a Start
panicatthepotter chapter 10 . 7/29
I love the way you have painted draco! its like the right amount of pride and suffering. Like you know he has been through a lot but every now and again the old malfoy returns, and however subtle it is, it makes a big difference because I feel like most authors do either one or the other, or they may so reformed draco and then have him lash out in big ways and then apologise and go around in a big circle. However I feel you have written draco in the exact way he would have been and it's amazing to read because it's original and realistic (oh the irony) to the story, it stays true to draco and how how he is/would be. Sorry about the rant great storyline too! thnx! -Beth x
drcomalfoy chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Your approach on this after war thing is very interesting and realistic. And yet, there's something I want to point out. It was because of Narcissa that Harry had been able to win. She lied to Voldemort about Harry's death. I doubt Harry would be so cruel to let her be imprisoned? I'm just wondering but yeah.
mad modanisuto chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
oh waiting for the update! love the idea and your draco
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
i like it so far. but what happened to that letter she dropped?
Team Damon chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Just read all of this, and I love if. It's so well written. Hope you update soon! :D
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
great story update soon.
Kermit 304 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
You are definitely going in the right direction. You ARE exploring the consequences of war and suffering. Surely, things could not go back to normal as if nothing happened. All of the students are fighting their own internal battles and I find it very interesting to read the process they follow as they heal and adapt to the new peace. Please continue writing as you have been; you are a very talented writer after all. I would rather not have adventure or mystery thrown into this story as it is not necessary. This is a very realistic story that explores the human condition. I do hope you continue this and hopefully it will become a romance in the end. Thanks for a wonderful story.
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
awesome story...damn draco has it tough considering he was abused into doing what he did in the war from his father...poor thing...plz update soon its an incredible story to read...:D
Mother Midnight chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Interesting so far! :D
Kia33 chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Wow! I loved this chapter (just like I've loved all the rest, too)! I like Draco's conflicting emotions - he was petrified to go get that letter, because he thought people would be staring at him, hating him, hexing him and all, and yet when he found out they weren't he was just as upset because he was being ignored. I like that, because in real life, people really do have emotions like that - it's not all black and white.

Hermione and Draco are both characterized very well.

Please write more! I can't wait to read it! (And hopefully this review boosts your ACT score - good luck!)
Kia33 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Wow! I mean... just, wow. This was absolutely amazing. I just found your story today, and I read all 8 chapters you have posted. I cannot wait for more. I love how you are handling everyone after the war - everything isn't wonderful and happy, but there aren't Death Eaters still running around right and left, cursing anyone who moves. It's the perfect medium, and I feel that you have the atmosphere right.

I also love how you're treating Draco, and I'm fascinated with him - this is different from many of the other stories I've read. He seems so much more adult, which is realistic, given what he's been through, and his pain is so real. He is dealing with it, but he isn't constantly pitying himself and everything. Again, that's the perfect balance. I also like how his character is changing as he switches, in a way, from his old, arrogant, snarky self to this boy who is afraid to face the world and who is humiliated beyond belief.

You have done an excellent job with this story, and I can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing this, and please post the next chapter soon!
lilac9109 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely adore this story. The chapters that are Draco centric are very well written. I just feel so bad for him right now. You do a good job of making the characters your own. I don't think I have seen Blaise like this and I have definitely not read Draco with his magic restricted through a Dark tattoo. I'm really looking forward to a new chapter.
x.shooting.star chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
well, the plot thickens. i am so curious as to what has happened to malfoy. when will we find out!

i remain highly impressed by your standard of writing. i have a tendency to favour slow-paced and realistic stories over "jump into action" ones. but your writing manages to incorporate realism as well as hook the reader in.

and all this suspense is wonderful. not when we have to wait months for the next update though *glares. hint hint*

please update soon! )
PixieIsCrazy chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This seems like a really good start. I'm compelled to see where it goes :D

~~Ava~~
IpreferJasper chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Yay!, I found your story on as well but with more chapters. Pity there aren't more reviews this really is a great story . I R& R'd it on Hawthorn and Vine, though I go by Chiquitaf16 there. Thanks for writing