Reviews for A Brother's Love
shiho59 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
j'adore
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
its really sucky that Piper finds out Chris is her son and she automatically loves him and Chris automatically goes "I forgive you Mom." Its dumb actually. I'm reality, once you hate someone, you hate them. It takes quite a while to rebuild trust enough to allow yourself to like let alone love someone regardless of their familial connection to you. That part made no sense and was what dragged the whole one shot down for me
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
so very neat
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love it!
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nice story loved the brotherly interaction.
chronoangel94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was wonderful. I love the way Wyatt changes and their brotherly love.

I wanted to kill/hurt/torture Piper (and the others ones) at the beginnig but you fixed it

An awesome story !

Meÿli.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aww, a bit of an abrupt end but otherwise good :)
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love it!
Lynda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for your idea for the story. I love that Chris' love helped changed Wyatt back and that everything was solved as it needed to be. I especially liked how Chris' identity was discovered so that he wasn't constantly berated like they do in the series. Thank you for writing this! ;)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really liked this please write more chris wyatt stories, you write their connection beautifully