Reviews for A Brother's Love
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 6/2
its really sucky that Piper finds out Chris is her son and she automatically loves him and Chris automatically goes "I forgive you Mom." Its dumb actually. I'm reality, once you hate someone, you hate them. It takes quite a while to rebuild trust enough to allow yourself to like let alone love someone regardless of their familial connection to you. That part made no sense and was what dragged the whole one shot down for me
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Thanks for sharing.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
so very neat
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love it!
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nice story loved the brotherly interaction.
chronoangel94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was wonderful. I love the way Wyatt changes and their brotherly love.

I wanted to kill/hurt/torture Piper (and the others ones) at the beginnig but you fixed it

An awesome story !

Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aww, a bit of an abrupt end but otherwise good :)
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love it!
Lynda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for your idea for the story. I love that Chris' love helped changed Wyatt back and that everything was solved as it needed to be. I especially liked how Chris' identity was discovered so that he wasn't constantly berated like they do in the series. Thank you for writing this! ;)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really liked this please write more chris wyatt stories, you write their connection beautifully
diana chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
nicely done

the brothers bonding was really cute

food job
crlncyln chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great story! Ur one-shots are amazing!I always loved the idea of chris and wy sharing a brotherly bond... Also I like ur chris being more powerful than wyatt but unable to be corrupted... Thanks for sharing!