Reviews for The Burden of a Leech Lover
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is adorable. and Edward fan but your fics with him and Leah are what make me adore him. And Leah is always a treat when you write her.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cute.
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awwww! That's so girly of Edward. And of course so sweet. Tee-hee!
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
oh yes! love it! very cute and made me smile.
Kittehpire chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was adorable! I've recently fell in love so I've been reading all the stories I can.
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
that was super cute
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
awww...oh my, that's just so sweet (and funny). I love what you do with Leah..she and Edward are so interesting together.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love it. The humor in this was great (I still have a grin on my face). I'd never thought about an Edward/Leah pairing until I read this and your other one shot "Dark Waters". I actually really like the idea of them. There's something about Edward's delicate sensibilities and Leah's no nonsense, no BS approach that works beautifully together. The only way I can think to put it is that she would be good for him.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Gotta love the whole lurking thing. That's why we love them vamps, isn't it? :)
minlin chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This? Is fricking adorable.
CodeSalert chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
LMAO! O M G! this is so awesome...I am going to read it over and over again. You are so great with your very short pieces too! I remember the one abt B's miscarriage...concise and LOUD. Just like this...but this is funny.

I mean the best part is the fact that she's going on and on about complaining about his shit that she can't stand about him and he's listening in on her thoughts...I totally forgot he read minds for a second...and then BOOM! Right at the end after she realizes that she forgot their anniversary and she's talking abt killing him but loving him and then he smiles and says he loves her too...Melt my heart why don't you!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
loved the cute fluff!
Twilight is maheroin1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dat so Edward n Leah
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was adorable.
soobliette chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You turned me on to Leah/Edward with CoaDW and now this as well. Leah with vampire Edward is as interesting as Leah with human Edward! I really liked this, especially where he read her thoughts at the end. There are all types of possibilities for a story here, but thank you for sharing it as a one-shot nonetheless!