Reviews for The Best Tour Ever
Kuro Rakka Shimo chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Brilliant story! Very entertaining indeed! Thank you so much for posting!
Simon wanna be chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Well this was by far the longest chapter of the short story story. I really enjoyed the entire story and the passion at the end that Theo and Ellie shared.

Well I hate to see this story end, it has been fun and interesting reading it. I think it would have been better to break this chapter down into two chapters...but its still grand none the less.

Once again a lot happened! I mean Theo and Ellie face the music, Theo saves the day and Ellie rewards her savior with an awesome night of passion. What more could a reader ask for? Well other than another awesome story and a million bucks. But I am sure that is by far one of the best stories I have ever read!

There were some errors and I felt that the chapter had slow moments, but overall it was awesome! It deserves more reviews...however due to its length and extreme depth most people don't have the heart to stick it til the end. But I did and I am so that I did too. Sadly this is the second to last story of yours I will be reading...why? Because you have moved on to bigger and better things, with different communities, but I will always hold a special place in profile for you and your writings.
Simon wanna be chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
WOW! I liked Ellie's singing! It was great, and I am glad that Theo was able to win her back in the end. It would seem like you want to cause Theo and Ellie pain. I mean so far they had a huge fight, Ellie had a spiteful solo and Theo had a heartfelt solo.

Now this freaking creep is ruining Ellie's good name! I mean how much more will these two have to go through? It would seem like they have already been through enough as it is.

At least it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was expecting a lot worse...and I wished Theo would have gone with Ellie. At least he would have been able to do something to protect her! But maybe it would have made things worse? I mean he could have edited the photo(s) to show that they were having intercourse...which would have been worse...at least I think it would have been.

I was really expecting Ellie to get...in a really bad spot...if yo know what I mean. But I am glad I was wrong about that. But maybe his plan is that but first he has to break her? I don't know...but I hope this jerk is beaten to hell and back again. But we will see.

Also your profile page has 2 dead links for this chapter. Just thought I would let you know...So you might want to fix them or just put the full name of the songs and the bands/singers.

Anyway, I am off to read another chapter and see how you resolve this story. I hope its grand!
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow this was a long and eventful chapter wasn't it? It looks like things aren't going so well with Ellie and Theo, I wonder what the effects are going to be because of what happened. Will Ellie ever give him a chance to redeem himself and prove that the picture is fake? What of the creeper who is following them? I mean he seems like a really bad dude if you ask me. I mean he's a total creep for following the chipmunks...I mean it wouldn't be so bad if he was press and was following the tour...but he's following the tour bus...that's an indicator that he's up to no good.

Now the question is will Ellie fall for this characters' crap and what he will do to her? I am sure he's not a nice guy. We will have to see next chapter.

As for Dave, I can see why he would be so concerned about his boys and the girls as well. I mean a lot of bad things can happen to young kids alone...and their risk level is 10 times higher because they are super famous. I wonder why we haven't heard from Dave yet. I would have thought he would be calling constantly.

SO what is to become of Theo? How is he going to do at the next concert? I mean what happened to him was a very traumatic thing, not to mention Ellie broke up with over a fake photo. I mean that must really hurt...to have your girlfriend break up with you over a picture of you kissing a girl...from a shady magazine of all things, and the fact that you never did it makes it all the worse.

I hope Theo won't leave her side and keeps a protective eye on her to make sure nothing bad happens to her. Well I think this review is long enough...but only the best review for the best story from the best author!
munkfeavor76 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i can't say much this was perfict. I so wanted to write somthing simulat to this. great story.
Misha Ten chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Like everything you write D

Sorry if I disapeared, I was busy with school and all.

I usually don't read much Theanore stories, but I loved this one - it has everything a story needs! A romantic pair, an antagonist, well developed second characters, characters in "character"...

I'll read the Alvinette soon, too.

And... I don't want to piss you off, but... when are you going to write our story? I'm curious about it...

See ya

-Misha
Kevin Robinson chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I have just finished reading this chapter and i have to say it already has me very intrigued and excitied to find out what happens next!

It has all the right elements that should be in the set up of a good story and the writer has definitely found the right balance of giving the reader little snip it's and clues but still maintaining an air of mystery to keep the writer gripped.

The only thing i have negative wise, is there are a few typos and spelling mistakes that just need correcting but that's me just being pedantic, other than that a very good read.
BraveTheElements chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh Musical reader, I'm thinking about changing my story to teen rating after reading this! Regardless, beautiful synthesis of the aesthetic and the corporeal; it wasn't what I was expecting or like reading but I kept through it simply for that fact. It did get a tad ridiculous in the middle, but the ending was sublime and it hearkened back to realism that you lost in the middle. I'm not knocking a lack of realism of course; just know that I did enjoy it.

Fantastic work again, I simply can't wait to see where you go from this, perhaps a series? I would like to see you expand on these characters, possibly in a later time line. Overall, keep it up, my friend.
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I liked the fact that Theodore saved Eleanor's life from an obsessed fan who was trying to kill her. This guy was seriously insane and creepy. Theodore was very brave, of course, I know he would do anything to protect his beloved Eleanor.

The end was very romantic. I can tell these two are very much in love.
mpkio2 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
What a long, but evenful, final chapter!

So much stuff happenned...that Charles guy, Theo/Ellie love scene (Which I loved by the way), and the end, of course.

It's been a great read and I would just like to congradulate u on reaching the end! :)

Well done! :D
Rougelover chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Alvin- how come it's me who is perverted

Theodore- well you do flirt alot alvin

Alvin- shush we must not let brit know

Theodore- you mean about

Alvin- shush
Sergeant Daniel chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Great story. I just love Theodore and Eleanor, they make a cute couple. And also that this is a great fic I have read in days. Keep up the good work.
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I didn't blame Eleanor for being angry at Theodore, but think overacted a little. She could have let him explain instead of being mean. Still, she did pull off a great performance

Oh well, at least Theodore made it up to her by singing some songs that expressed his love for her, so eventually she forgave him. I knew they would make up, they're made for each other.

I liked how you used some songs that were from the "Squeakquel". They are pretty good songs.

I don't blame Ellie for being scared, I honestly thought that creep was going to hurt her. Instead, he's now trying to ruin her image. I hope things will be fixed up soon enough.
mpkio2 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
O, nice cliff-hanger ending!

Obviously that creepy guy from Elanore's dressing room took that photo and then photoshopped it on a computer and sold it. By the way, is the whole nude thing a paradoy of what Vannese Ann Hudgens and Miley Cyrus did?

can't wait for Chapter I! :D
BraveTheElements chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Twists and turns and everything in between. Just fantastic, musicalreader! Have you glanced at my story yet? I think you might enjoy it.