Reviews for Mohammad and the Mountain
Meepyonnee chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Gah I love this fic! It's humorous, has proper grammar, and a significant plot as the cherry on top! Please please please PLEASE consider continuing this! D:
Meepyonnee chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I wish this chapter was longer.. nevertheless, I loved it! \:D/
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
'Naru's face never moved.' Oh god that cracked me up! Imma be reading the next chapters now ;)
hopelessfreakz chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Pls pls update this! This is so fun.. Haha..
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
This is so interesting! Seeing Naru at a normal highschool, and (sorta) interacting with other students is hilarious, not to mention entertaining.

Mai suddenly getting bullied is also a interesting twist... I wonder what Naru's gonna do about this?

Anyways, so, yeah! This is awesome, and I'd love to read more. :D

So... Update soon? :D
SkyloftKnight chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Uhm yeah, I just read this again, and I really think you should update. This is a really good story and you should continue! So please do! :)
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
This is really good. The idea of Naru being in Mai's class is really funny.
anime lover chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
i love how easy this is to read! i love it! please dont abandon this amazing story!
midwinteroasis chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
please please please update soon!ive laughed so much that my belly hurt!i love your style of writing. And this story plot is really great!
miss koneko chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Go Mai! She's not exactly the type to be pushed around, is she :)

I hope you update again soon!
Tevrah chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Hahaha! Go Mai! Loved it!
Chibi-Kari chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I'm very entertained!
scarletskies-x chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Both informative and interesting. I love how Mai has managed to stand up for herself, and contrary to popular belief, did not run and cower, or cry like a baby and submit.

I can't help but wonder what Naru would think, or do, if he found out Mai was being bullied.

I really enjoy reading this story. It's a completely different kind of Ghost Hunt fanfiction, but doesn't resort to needing an AU (such as Gene being alive, or Mai and Naru being childhood friends); I know I said it before, but I felt like reiterating just because. :)

Can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!

Kitsune-chan *_*
FallenRaindrops chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Nya! Too short! But I loved how Mai didn't have to have Naru rescue her. Hehehe she can handle herself
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
this was an interesting chapter, i love mai's confidence and i love how she dealt with the girls, again the information on japanese school culture at the end there was fascinating and i loved it, thanks for adding that, looking forward to whenever you add more in this or in any of your other fics