Reviews for Wild in the City
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
I will say a prayer for you continue good health
blarney chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
So sorry to hear of your health issue but glad you are recovering. Enjoying this story.
kunoichi chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
sorry to hear yuo had aneursym and glad yuo are oke. Lookimg forward to the next installment, this series is one of my all timer favourites on this site.. Take care of yuorself.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Enjoy your stories. Thank goodness you are going to be okay!:)
victoriantealady chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
I am so glad you are getting better! Take care of yourself and I look forward to the rest of your story whenever you are able to post it.
formertrekker chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
SORRY FOR YOUR ILL HEATH GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING BETTER. THANK YOU FOR PLANNING TO CONTINUE THIS FANTASTIC SERIES. I WILL ADD IT TO MY ALERTS SO I WON'T MISS IT.
sam83 chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Hope you feel better
yokmeilee chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Hi. Really like the series/story. I know it's been a while...would you consider continuing the story?
anna0008 chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
This story is really good! Continue please..
Dragon91 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
more please
vgerd chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I, too, discovered this story through the NCIS Ficfinder. Any chance that you might consider continuing with it? I really like were Tony stories, and there aren't a lot of them out there...
lindycat chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Just came across this through NCIS ficfind. Love the story as a whole, both the world and the OCs. Any chance you'll be picking this up again?
Hisuiko chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Stunning story - love the premise and depth of detail you have obviously considered when writing Gibbs/Tony/Den/Rhi.

Hugs
Hissy x
the-phoenixette chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
2 years without an update... Guess there's no point in hoping then. Too bad - I would have liked to see how it ends.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Since its been over a year since you updated, I won't hold my breath, but I really would like to see where this is going. Keep up the good work, dark