Reviews for Wild in the City
yokmeilee chapter 8 . 2/11
Hi. Really like the series/story. I know it's been a while...would you consider continuing the story?
anna0008 chapter 10 . 1/19
This story is really good! Continue please..
Dragon91 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
more please
vgerd chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I, too, discovered this story through the NCIS Ficfinder. Any chance that you might consider continuing with it? I really like were Tony stories, and there aren't a lot of them out there...
lindycat chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Just came across this through NCIS ficfind. Love the story as a whole, both the world and the OCs. Any chance you'll be picking this up again?
Hisuiko chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Stunning story - love the premise and depth of detail you have obviously considered when writing Gibbs/Tony/Den/Rhi.

Hugs
Hissy x
the-phoenixette chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
2 years without an update... Guess there's no point in hoping then. Too bad - I would have liked to see how it ends.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Since its been over a year since you updated, I won't hold my breath, but I really would like to see where this is going. Keep up the good work, dark
jrrm64 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Darn. I wish you had finished this one.
kunoichi chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
really like the story , cant wait for nex chapter
Monotufu chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I love it! Not my usual, but AMAZING! I NEEd more, please update!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
This is really cool. I like it. Continue.
Annette chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I love this series. Hope real life isn't too rough and you manage to update soon. Keep up the good work.
shirley bremner chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Your stories are very good. I find it hard to believe you are a beginner. I would also like to thank you for letting your readers know you are not going to abandon your current story. There is nothing worse then not knowing how it ends. Keep up the good work./shirl
improvqueen chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Wow, I just read this! And I had no idea all that had happened, I am super out of the loop. I hope everything has calmed down for you. An extra hug and cookies to you either way.

Also, I love these last two chapters. I can tell it's going to be all sorts of hard/dramatic/rewarding when they get their op started.

Love you, Miss Kitty!