Reviews for Big Egos Have Little Ears
ChillsMultiplyin chapter 18 . 1/5
Aaahhhh omg omg please please please update 3
Choo.Choo.Kendricks chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Glad to see you're still updating this! As usual, this is a great chapter and very suspenseful. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work! :-)
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Wow! I knew it was Leo and Cha Cha! Great job so far! Continue please.
Katerina chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Please write a chapter fic where Stephanie from Grease 2 is kidnapped by Balmudo as payback at Michael so Michael along with his new best mate Johnny go to rescue her they get her back but not bfore Balmudo injures her i'll let you decide how just don't kill her or Johnny and Michael i would be really grateful oh and they are still in high school.
katerina chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
could you please write a fic where Stephanie from Grease 2 gets taken by Balmudo as payback at Johnny and Michael so they two have to team up to get her back but they don't get her back before she i sinjured by Balmudo i'll let you decide how just don't kill her or Johnny or Michael i would really be grateful.
amanda.leslie.121 chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
hurry and finish it!
MissNessarose chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
This is...amazing. I think that it would be an absolute miracle if this could be made into something for real. It's catching, and there are so many twists and turns where you don't expect them to be. I really hope that you continue this, as I could't stop reading!

-Nessa :D
twihard22 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
update
Choo.Choo.Kendricks chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Yay, an update! Great chapter! Wonder what Danny's neighbor is going to do now...hmm...lol. Anyhoo, can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter. Keep up the good work! :-)
Choo.Choo.Kendricks chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
Shame this hasn't been updated in almost a year! Really am curious as to what happens with Nikki and everyone else later on in the story. Hope you can come back with an update soon! Enjoyed it a lot. :-)
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
These chapters r so short! But so good! Great job! I can't WAIT to read the rest! :D
greaser55 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
omg! i hope shes ok, plz updatee!
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Wow, I can't believe that happened! Can't wait to read the rest!
cfhonan chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
I was so excited to see this update. Please keep updating I have to know what happened.
greaser55 chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
AH! so good! thank you so much for updating, hope to hear more soon!