Reviews for Only Human
itwontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
-_- I'm not going to get any sleep if I keep reading ur fanfics... OH WELL! :DDDDD
Written Fire chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Sad that she thought she had to do that.

Love that he helps her though,
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Super cute story! I love it :))
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I recently overcame an eating disorder (In fact, the very one Star has.) And I would like to say thank you for both portraying it so accurately, and not being afraid to post this story.

Thank you.
Breeluv chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very sad, but with a cute ending:D

Robstar forever!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I love it. I can't believe only nine other people reviewed on this. It's a work of art. And what Robin said, is so true. I wish I was Starfire and could hear him say that. :)

Anyway, great story, love the plot! Keep up the good work!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aw! Great job! This was a wonderful story, and an excellent testament to what eating disorders can cause.
Kawaiidustbunny chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Lady Wolfy,

I really really really enjoyed this fan fiction. It makes sense that Starfire would want to be apart of this world. I really wish you had added in a hospital scene only because I am totally in love with your writing! :3 You wrote very fluidly, and your plot made complete sense. It was also something that everyone can relate to.

I am hoping you'll write more stories! :D

-Kawaiidustbunny
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I really like this story. It's got a really good theme and it's easy to see why she would've thought it was normal to look like people in magazines, since she's not from Earth.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I like it. I guess every girl goes through a stage of uneasiness, although not every girl acts upon their impulse to become skinnier and/or prettier. It makes sense that Robin would cross fire and water to save his girl, and become the emotional support she needs.
redpandaj chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw, it's so sad. You wouldn't really think that Star would get that kind of mentality, she's too happy a person. Robin is so sweet to her. I love it!
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was just amazing! I just love the whole thing.

I dunno what my favourite bit is it was that good! You write fantastically and this was such a brilliant idea.

Everyone was in character (thank you! for not having Starfire say 'Friend -insertnamehere-') a good balance of description and dialogue, and the plotline itself... it's so refreshing seeing superheros in such a normal situation.

And aw Robin was just so... I love how you wrote him! The concerned friend and leader... and the fluff! I always thought if someone should have a problem with their appearance it would be Starfire...

I just love how you wrote Robin dealing with Starfire's condition...

You should definetly write more pieces like this!
honeylove90 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This a really good one-shot keep at it!
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Happy ending, what a relief!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
An absolutely poignant piece. Beautifully executed as your works have been of late (all your work is good, but there has been improvement over time).

You handled the eating disorder and the underlying reasons for it extremely well and Robin and Starfire were kept well in character.

Excellent job on a tough and all too common problem.

LJ