Reviews for You Better
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
one of the best stories i have read on !
Dramadiva22p chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
omg i loved this!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Amazing song!

And very fitting for Chuck and Blair; I could not agree more.

Of course she is commanding of him and he does love it. :)

"He thought he had it under control. Just do the opposite of everything that Nate Archibald had done and he was golden. " Normally would be a great plan, but Nate did ignore Blair for years, so Blair is still worried that an innocent converstaion at a party could lead to a "Sheppard Wedding" and that would devistate her.

I loved that he kept calling her phone and just leaving missed calls! And I love that he knows Blair hates it. :)

Of course Chuck knows the only way this is going to be sloved is in person (and I really liked the part where Blair took his limo! LOL! Arthur knows that Blair is the more important person to keep happy in their relationship) :)

I was adoring the "I really am sorry and I meant it then too" Awe what a sweet Basshole!

Need is a huge thing with them, when it comes to the other it is greater than a want. I loved the line about no touching they would get very strange looks in public for sure...

Ah the classic La Perlas waiting for Chuck at home :) No wonder he loves her!

Great fic I really loved it!
00JLO chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
beautiful. gorgeous.
brains.and.beauty chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wowow amazing. great job
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was really great to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
Mrs.Cohen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
so so so adorable. i loved the end. i listened to this song the whole way through also :) nice oneshot
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was great. I absolutely loved it. Somehow I felt like there should've been more in the jealousy part...like maybe he should've explained, though it didn't need to be obviously, that the girl meant nothing or whatever. *shrugs* Idk. It was good though. And I really loved the second part...how you had his thoughts going through everything that she said. Gah, awesome! )