Reviews for Lottery
Peygan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I think you are right. Maybe Angela and Hodgins will get back together eventually but it has to be when Angela has been single a while. I mean she can't just leave Wendell and go back to Hodgins. That would make her look bad and it would make things really weird between Hodgins and Wendell. No one wants that. I really like your spin on things. It was nicely written. Thanks for sharing another view!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i like it. it was a bit cavalier, but otherwise i liked it.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I actually like the idea of Angela and Wendell. You're right-I could see the show making a worse mess of Hodgela. However, I'm not sure about the lottery aspect. It almost makes it seem like Angela is more attracted to the money than to the person, and that's out of character for Angela.

I enjoyed the verisimilitude of your dialogue.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I can see your pov, but I don't particularly like Wendell and Angela together. And there's plenty of time for Angela and Hodgins to end up together. Although I think its something that isn't going to be resolved until the end of the series, like they elope in Vegas in the final episode or secretly see each other and reveal at the end that they've gotten married. Since B/B is inevitable but not any time soon, Angela and Hodgins are the romantic will they, won't they, actually addressing their feelings. I do like how you've portrayed Angela, not ready for the seriousness with Hodgins, because she isn't. And it seems like Hodgins isn't going to try to get back together with her until she is ready, if she ever is. He doesn't seem as if he's given up on the idea of them, especially the tatoo. It hurts him, and he probably isn't a monk, but it seems as if he can't get over her. And she's just scared.

I was hoping after how they were acting at the end of last season (possessive/jealous looks at funerals, life is so short convos) that they would get together, but it just wasn't the time. Maybe it will be cliche and she'll wake up to it when it seems as if he's moving on w/ someone else.