Reviews for Decomposition
Elyan White chapter 22 . 7/9
You just know Kanda was aiming for Lavi's eye, pfft.
This story has been amazing, thank you so much for writing it. I love all these characters, including the ones you created, and they feel so authentic-your work never expresses just one emotion, which is what makes the conflict feel so real. I don't know how you do it but the story really does make you think you're a part of the struggle, and on this last chapter I as the reader feel like I've been on a journey.
Again, thank you so much for sticking by this until the end, and congratulations on finishing it!
karina001 chapter 22 . 7/6
Four tissues, you did good girl. Wonderful chapter thats left me a dripping mess hugging the tissue box. Thank goodness you put that warning up. I'm rambling because of this chapter, no mean feat let me tell you. It will take me a bit of time to get beyond it. Congratulations on finishing your first fic. It might have taken some time, but it was worth every day of it on my end as the reader.

Now I'll take my latest tissue... number five... and go finish my moment. Thank you for a damn fine read.
amenokuma chapter 22 . 7/6
Typing with tears in my eyes is making it a little difficult to see. I thought I was ready for this. I was so wrong, but at least Kanda had a peaceful end. He certainly deserved it, and I'm very grateful for that. I'm also grateful to you for finishing this story. This chapter is beautifully done. Thank you so much.
FrenchMacaroni chapter 21 . 7/5
Goddamn, I don't like sad endings, hits me with a train of feels and I'm gonna ruin my computer because of the tears and WHY YOU DO THIS !? Don't kill me with your words ! (but I love that)
Thumbs up for the chapter !
amenokuma chapter 21 . 6/29
This chapter really did a number on me. I think what affected me most was what Kanda said to Ellie, about your life being your own, just like he's taken control of his. He's finally reached that state of quiet acceptance, knowing he's done everything he possibly could and still be able to live with himself.
karina001 chapter 21 . 6/29
Girl, what have I told you about providing tissue warnings? This one should have had it in block capitals.

Eve... I could cheerfully bloody strangle the bitch! Ohh, language... my bad. How could she? I find myself hoping that Ellie goes AWOL long before the treatment is finished. Has she no integrity? No... honour? No morals. To go and do what was done to her... and then sprout off how it will change the world for the better... No. Just no. You did her really well, congratulations. Her fall from grace was well written.

Kanda, having lived as he had... Tiedol had instilled morals in his young student and Kanda has his own view on life and how it should be lived. He kept his honour and his more to go? Looking forward to it.
Kiki Jone-Z chapter 20 . 5/14
We need just one more chapter so we know how kanda turns out.
Elyan White chapter 20 . 4/17
Oh my God, I can't get enough of this story. I've been keeping up with it since before I had an account on FanFiction, and I arrived just in time to find out about this new chapter. Kanda is a really interesting character that no one ever seems to write in quite the same way, and your interpretation is one of my favorites. The progression of the story has been steady and decently paced, although the development in this last one seemed slightly rushed-but then again, I'm guessing we're right at the top of the roller coaster, here, so it might be justified. I'm also really impressed by how well you integrate and shape your own characters. They seem to interact naturally with all the existing characters and they feel as much a part of the action as everyone else. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the conclusion.
("Eagerly looking forward to", pfft, who am I kidding, I'm sitting on my hands, squealing a little. Like, like a tea kettle.)
Wow, so much suspense, it's amazing, can't wait to read more !
amenokuma chapter 20 . 4/6
Patience is my first, middle, and last name when it comes to DGM, and I am NOT a patient person by nature. I must admit when I first saw the title of this chapter it gave me chills. I loved the part where Tiedoll was sitting with Kanda. It brought tears to my eyes. Love that old man dearly. But that ending... It ain't over 'til it's over. Hang in there, Kanda.
karina001 chapter 20 . 4/6
'...she's found your cure...' Words he had given up hope of hearing... words I had given up hope of reading! Damn, girl, you know how to keep me on the edge of my seat! You have no idea how happy I am you are continuing with this fic. Its been well worth your efforts and a damnably good read. A few more chapters to go, eh? Just when he was considering letting it all go... even giving it a small nudge to finish it... and hope springs forth yet again! I'll go do my happy dance now. So looking forward to more.
wenduo chapter 19 . 1/18
Aww I think Alma brings out the more alive and calm side of Kanda. Very nice moment between them, wonder how he is going to escape from there like that.
wenduo chapter 3 . 1/17
Ouch talk about sounds like when a bird fly right in to a window or mountain or something. Anyway hiting something like Kanda did must hurt for sure.
wenduo chapter 1 . 1/17
I'm shocked to find out that I did start reading this one even before I got an account on Fanfiction, but great to read this again. I think it make sense that Kanda is almost like a clock you mever know when it will stop.
iloveonepiece chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
I really like the fan fiction. Its one of the few DGM fan fictions that don't have Yullen. Please upload soon.