Reviews for Decomposition
iloveonepiece chapter 19 . 11/17
I really like the fan fiction. Its one of the few DGM fan fictions that don't have Yullen. Please upload soon.
amenokuma chapter 19 . 11/6
At least Kanda got to feel normal again for a while with a good friend to keep him company. But his temper tantrum after finding out about his hair must've been quite the sight. I don't see him as the vain type but a man can only take so much :D

You sure do know how to lay on the suspense though, between the operation and now that the pursuit has finally caught up. His friends better get back to him ASAP.
karina001 chapter 19 . 11/5
Ah, the Texan has found him... and all he has is a ruined body and a hidden scalpel. He's had better days. Its so Kanda to have stomached so much, with his list of 'damages', but to really lose his 'shite' over his hair. Nice, very nice scenes with Alma too. Nice that he had company in that limbo. Lavi and Lenelee might be in all sorts of trouble if the hospital is crawling with more than a few Crow too, and the Texan... he's a nasty piece of work.

It was wonderful to see this come out. A very pleasant surprise indeed. You can make my day any day with offerings like this. Happy writing. I look forward to the next one.
septemberlucas chapter 1 . 7/5
wow, okay, i thought i'd leave a comment before i actually finish the first chapter because jesus, wow, the writing is great! it's amazing!

and really, i'd never have known my heart was looking for a kanda-centric fic until i read yours!

now i think i'll continue on reading;; i'm already getting so much feels just from the first half of the first chapter, man haha (or i'm just pretty weird ey)
amenokuma chapter 18 . 1/11
I don't usually read tragedy fanfics but this is really good.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
This chapter was very exciting, once again I cannot wait for the next ! You really should have more reviews for such an original and well written story.
karina001 chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
My, my, Lavi had a wonderful starring role in this one. Nice to see nothing is wrong with that delightfully analytical brain of his. Five years for it to be funny, Lavi? He's certainly distressed to be taking the long view of it. A stroke eh? Never rains but it pours for Kanda at the moment... and the Texan is on the hunt and in the local area. Wonderful little complication there. They better hope Kanda does not remember HOW they got him to help. Looking forward to the next chapter already!
Alaina Kuski chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
More Please! I want to know the ending!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Another amazing Chapter. Nothing much to say, just keep it up! Cant wait for the next
karina001 chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Nice group of street urchins there they have found... For a price one could get a lot of spies. At least they don't have to wonder anymore about what happened. It was a nicely touching moment between Bookman and Lavi. Especially the little white lies moment. Where this will all end... I don't know, but I am so up for the ride. Its hard to hear the casualty list, especially when you have to dance around with deceit. Allen's feeling rather alone, despite the company he is keeping. He's found that the chain of command has a great many unkind duties. He's appreciating Komui and unfortunately we never do that until its too late. I have to wonder, what it might have been that Lavi thinks he found that might be of use...? And Bookman was rather quick to jump on it.

Wonderful to see another chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I'm always excited when I see you have updated one of your dgm stories. Another great chapter and I really liked how Kanda and Lena got to spend some time together. Cant wait to find out what happens.
karina001 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
‘Just as he was getting better’ well, ‘better’ is a bit of a subjective term, Kanda my dear. And escaping with Lenalee... perhaps a flashback to their younger years when they were alone as kids at the Order... yes, one could see two little kids avoiding ‘authority figures’. ‘The Children of the Order’. Ah, that says such a lot in so few words.
She needed someone to talk to about Komui and who better than her childhood friend... even if he tended to be a bit of a grouch [snicker]. Its times like that you discover who your friends really are. Oh God, he’s such a Charmer! Such a charmer... but she needed to hear it. He’ll look sexy in glasses!
Way to stir up a hornet’s nest, Kanda. It’s going to be a wild night... and Bookman’s decision is not sitting well at all with Lavi. Thats a tug of war he will have to resolve... Bookman duties or Friends. Ah, this time easy resolution... Mercenaries are fair game when you are on their hunt list.
The idea of a spoilt Kanda, almost sooking because he wants his bath... snickers madly at the vision. All in all, it’s been quite an eventful night for them. Love it!
Hino.Ayako chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Eve's story seems to me to be the central mystery here, her knowledge might hold the only answers they'll get about what's happening (concerning the experiments and the secret project). I really like her as a character, even though her motives along the story are becoming clouded, but that's also okay, knowing that maybe something changes inside her. I could actually picture her risking her life to save other people now.
As for what's next, I'm hoping to see Lavi, he might have a useful comeback for all I know :3
I really love your story, I've been following it for 2 years now, and I'm delighted to see it updated.
Good luck, and cheers .
karina001 chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
It might be nice to see Kanda, Allen and Lavi do a little wandering, get in some actual tourist hours, not work hours. Give Kanda something other than memories of taking out Akuma in those places. His past life is something I am admittedly curious about. Whether he explores parts of it physically, by seeking out places, or delving into any of those memories he might come up with, I would love the exploration. Link 'caging' him will not sit too well at all with him, especially now that he is thinking of escaping the 'waiting' for a bit of 'doing'. I don't know if there is a solution to the genetic problems, but one could hope so, but getting to the 'yes' or 'no' is meat and I love a nice tender roast. A slow cooked roast that one never forgets, and that is what you are providing.

The atmosphere is notably dark, with brighter bits peeking through every now and then. You are not, at present, giving much hope of there being a solution, you no sooner open one door to a solution than you seem to close it immediately after. Makes a body wonder how many more doors you have ahead for us to peek through and just how this will all end.

So glad you decided to keep on with the fic. Love that idiot Lavi in this chapter. Will he ever recover to the point he can be Bookman in time, or is that road now past after the beating and damage he took? Time will tell, I guess, and you telling it. Looking forward to more.
wenduo chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Exiting , hope you update sone agan , i know it is a Tragedy Fanfic but i hope Kanda is not going to die after all this xD