Reviews for Shades of Green
Does anyone other than Bella know she planned on having artificial insemination before she accidentally got pregnant?
This doesn't make sense. Bella is a raving crazy person. Sex is the only thing she wants him around for. She told him about the appointments, she didn't invite him. If he had tried to attend with her she would have had a fit, called him suffocating. She wasn't even going to give his child his last name. Tells him to leave and he's not going to have any contact with her or the child. What's he suppose to think?
Guest chapter 40 . 7/19/2020
I LOVE IT
Miller18 chapter 40 . 3/24/2020
Please update and finish this story
Bedward2922 chapter 40 . 2/16/2020
Bestest story ever
SassYNoleS chapter 40 . 10/1/2019
I would love to see this story completed one day !

Thank you for sharing what you have so far :)
Mireads chapter 40 . 9/15/2018
You are such a good writer, I wish you would finish your stories
XoiCullen chapter 40 . 10/31/2017
Omg the milf comment totally epic I hope one day you do continue and write the Christmas scene
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 40 . 6/20/2017
I absolutely loved this story! It was so great! You had me hooked! Really enjoyed it! I noticed you wrote you were gonna write more. I hope you do! Cause I'd love to read more about this awesome/crazy family! The milf thing cracked me up! So great!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Will you complete this?
Timesha chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
That's weird how my school just played Morgan park in basketball two weeks ago lol
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
pump and dump - in regards to stocks is illegal yes... NOT breastfeeding... I am getting annoyed with this Bella. She seems to be getting dumber and acting even more adolescent and flighty. Thinking to trick E into getting pregnant a 2nd time... come on, she is almost 30!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
thank you for sharing this beautiful story to us and i hope you continue writing more interesting plot such as this.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 40 . 5/30/2016
Dommage que tu n'a pas continuer tes mini chapitre super fcition
Guest chapter 40 . 5/8/2016
Good story, graphic but good.
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »