Reviews for His Keigosensei
neko1998 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
AWW! Kawaii!
PurpleScorpion chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Holy f*** this was so freaking HOT! I love studentxteacher relationships!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh my, that was just plain wonderful *.* Adorable story for the adorable pair!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
And here I thought Jirou was going to get spanked with a ruler D: Oh well. Wall sex is good too. AND LIBRARIAN OSHITARI IS ABSOLUTE WIN Oh mah gawd, I love you for that adorable Silver Pair moment too XD

But more on Adorable Pair...you write it awesome. There's too much to comment on and too many awesome lines that I...lost them all *FAIL* Anyway, ice should be worshiping the ground you uh...type on because this is AMAZING.
Don Seira chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
one word. HOT! that was amazing!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was ALSO awfully long... Atobe was definitely the right choice for the older one. I can't picture Jirou looking older than Atobe... I mean, in the cupid one Jirou was older but he didn't LOOK older, because he was immortal. But I couldn't picture, for example, Jirou as the teacher and Atobe the student. Well, maybe I could if I REALLY WANTED TO... but it doesn't come as naturally, you know? I just immediately had a picture of Atobe-sensei and Jirou-the-student in my mind when the idea was presented to me. I'd have to think a little more if it was the other way around. Interesting idea, though. The teacher-student thing hasn't come up in any fanfics I've read for a long while... And especially not the PoT ones. ;

When you write the Kurotsuka and Akamizu story can you send me a link to it? I'd like to read that.
Musaga chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love the couple! is so tender, loving, sensual is everything! that good sex sessions are tossed. Jiro That is precious and cute, so fragile with Atobe.

I love your fic is beautiful! see you.

I think now just reading fics in English jaja
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
How do they not get caught, seriously! I'd feel bad for any class that was on the other side of that wall, they'd hear banging and screaming and it's just not conducive to learning. This was very, very hot though. So long, and smutty and just all around spectacular.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Student/Sensei fics are always fun. Looks like teachers do have favorite students after all. _
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm really too lazy to log in to review this thing even though I just slept for like 11 hours...

Anyways, that was just... wow.

It's nice to see well written smut once and awhile!

-Dolphin
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I thank you again for writing this for me. God, that part where Keigo keeps ordering Jirou to call him 'sensei' as he is fucking him...-dies- This was really great smut.
ice flow chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Just a little over 70 my ass...this is over 80! MINE BETTER BE THIS LONG TOO! *furious POUT* oh, and go atoji goodness! XD