Reviews for Crooked Wings
Wishfull-star chapter 12 . 7/20
this is one outstanding story and I hope that you continue it one day:)
MR chapter 12 . 7/12
Love this story. And the pairing. Please continue. : )
uchihapunk chapter 12 . 6/12
I know it's been more than a year since you updated, but can you please finish this story. I love it so much and there are very few Tidus/Seymour fics that I like.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
This story makes me want one set during the Bevelle-Zanarkand war. It would take a bit of world building, but, like, I find myself wondering if the tradition of Guardians comes from then, when Summoners would be protected by groups of guardians while they wreaked great devastation. What about a story where after Tidus disappears he comes to in Zanarkand of the past, just in the middle of the war?
Anyway, love this fic.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
knightessjg chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Huh, the first chap was a little scattered but still good (makes sense since most first chapters are introductory to the plot), but this one is the hook. THIS is what will get people to keep reading. And Seymour IS hot, just in a fey sort of way. Go look up the 'fair folk' myths and tell me that he wouldn't fit in well. I dare you.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Ha! I was right. Second email down, I found the update! I feel the distinct need to pet Tidus and Seymour, and reassure them that you will somehow make it alright. Or that I will beat you with a stick if you don't: I have an invisible extendable one around here someplace, though finding it might be a bit of a chore.

Kimahri does kinda give off babysitter vibe, doesn't he?
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
very niice
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Loved seeing how each party is doing. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ciorstan chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
I am so happy that you've written more chapters for this story, I love it
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
niiice
Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
I really like the punishment you added, its much more realistic. I wanna see how you keep Tidus :)
Chronos guardian chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
I really like this one, it's a new twist to an age old story. You gave so many spoilers at the very beginning but at the same time it was never overwhelming, you were well timed and informed. I also like this seymour a lot more, his humor is killer. I also like how Gina doesn't seem like a complete OC, she has her roots and you stick to them well. A success is what I say, simply marvelous.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Huh. Kinoc's version was good. Are you SURE that Mika can't be sent? Sorta kinda not exactly accidentally on purpose?

*studies that* 11 in 48 hours? People might decide to send you flowers and chocolates and fine wines. Virtually, of course. On the other hand, *eyes Life attempting to juggle lemons* - wait, a little citrus never hurts yaoi-based, now does it? You're all good regardless.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Hm. That is a clever of a sense thing. Approval of the relationship proceeding despite technical difficulties most assuredly applied. And yes, I'm marathoning this. Have no idea why I wasn't getting notices before chapter 10, but I'm making up for it!