Reviews for Crooked Wings
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 6/15
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
knightessjg chapter 2 . 5/23
Huh, the first chap was a little scattered but still good (makes sense since most first chapters are introductory to the plot), but this one is the hook. THIS is what will get people to keep reading. And Seymour IS hot, just in a fey sort of way. Go look up the 'fair folk' myths and tell me that he wouldn't fit in well. I dare you.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 12 . 5/1
Ha! I was right. Second email down, I found the update! I feel the distinct need to pet Tidus and Seymour, and reassure them that you will somehow make it alright. Or that I will beat you with a stick if you don't: I have an invisible extendable one around here someplace, though finding it might be a bit of a chore.

Kimahri does kinda give off babysitter vibe, doesn't he?
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 4/30
very niice
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Loved seeing how each party is doing. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ciorstan chapter 11 . 4/11
I am so happy that you've written more chapters for this story, I love it
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 4/10
niiice
Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy chapter 11 . 4/10
I really like the punishment you added, its much more realistic. I wanna see how you keep Tidus :)
Chronos guardian chapter 10 . 4/9
I really like this one, it's a new twist to an age old story. You gave so many spoilers at the very beginning but at the same time it was never overwhelming, you were well timed and informed. I also like this seymour a lot more, his humor is killer. I also like how Gina doesn't seem like a complete OC, she has her roots and you stick to them well. A success is what I say, simply marvelous.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 10 . 4/8
Huh. Kinoc's version was good. Are you SURE that Mika can't be sent? Sorta kinda not exactly accidentally on purpose?

*studies that* 11 in 48 hours? People might decide to send you flowers and chocolates and fine wines. Virtually, of course. On the other hand, *eyes Life attempting to juggle lemons* - wait, a little citrus never hurts yaoi-based, now does it? You're all good regardless.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 9 . 4/8
Hm. That is a clever of a sense thing. Approval of the relationship proceeding despite technical difficulties most assuredly applied. And yes, I'm marathoning this. Have no idea why I wasn't getting notices before chapter 10, but I'm making up for it!
the Prince's Jewel chapter 7 . 4/8
I do believe you rocked.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 2 . 4/8
*loses all ability to remember chapter after reading a/n* Pretty sure it was good, though, and that Tidus got very nervous after mentioning the guy part of the girls and guys. Gina (much easier to spell, thanks) had pretty much a non-reaction, so I'm guessing in her time, most of the normal.

Now, on to the lovely Seymour, who will surely drive the whole Voldemort/Harry thing out of my head, because dammit, one's lover should have a nose! *promptly pairs the brat off with the Potions Master*
Nightmother chapter 10 . 4/7
looking forward to how this ends. this is the best seymour/tidus I've read. can't wait to see how you deal with tidus
ToonyTwilight chapter 10 . 4/3
FFX was one of my favourite and first FF game and I am enjoying the twist in your story!