Reviews for Crooked Wings
TheSecretUchiha chapter 7 . 3/13
I live in the hope that you will continue this story sometime soon, as you say in your profile that any story not marked with 'abandoned' will be completed.
I really love the group dynamics you developed in this fic, especially how they all react to Seymour's addition, and I really can't wait to find out how you conclude everything!
Cersesi chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
I like it.
TheSecretUchiha chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Still love this story so insanely much!
Really, really hope you get back to writing it again soon, though I do see the irony in the statement 'Chapter ten might take a bit, FYI' at the end of the last chapter xP
Hope you update soon! _
Hitokage Higure chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
please update
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Ok... I was going to finish the story till I saw the parings, i don't mind Yuri but Yoai on the other hand... and with Seymour too. I wish you luck with this story, and to be honest you have a very interesting idea with Yunalesca having a better ending and kicking ass. I just can't get past the ship.

Good luck,
Celestia's Paladin
Stelmaria chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Wow, awesome story. Pretty original for this fandom. I like how different it is. A bit mind bending with the two Yunalesca's, but then again it's a final fantasy so you kinda expect some suspension of disbelief. Hope to see you write more soon, and I appreciate what you've already put out there.
Aordt chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Very enjoyable story. I came back to reread it in a recent FFX kick. I hope you get around to completing it someday.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
*stares hopefully at this old fic* continue?
p.c88 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Ohhh man why'd you stop? This story is amazing! Hope you'll finish it :)
TheSecretUchiha chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Am appalled at myself for having never read this story before!

Love all your final fantasy work, and was just thinking whilst rereading the FFVIII ones, that I wish you would do more than just HPFFX xovers. Think I was put off this one before because it appeared, in the description, to not be slash...

Was also wondering, being absolutely in love with your FFVIII timetravel-esque work, if you will ever write anything along the same vein for FFX? Though I'm not sure it would work as well, with Seymour and Tidus not sharing a past the way Squall and Seifer do...

And I will now stop ranting! XD

But I very much love this fic, there's not enough TidusSeymour and you write any FF so well and don't just change one thing whilst following the exact same story line! You make it absolutely unique! Especially in regard to the proposed method of dealing with Sin's armour!

So kudos to you! Can't wait to read more of this!
shadows chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
hey, so your chapter is doubled. chapter 5 has intro, secrets and the body of the chapter, and end notes then intro, secrets and the chapter, and end notes again. thought you should know
LusiulOinotna chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i feel stupid i stoped reading this along time ago when there was only 1 chapter up its august 2011 now and just started reading again lmao
Kactus Wrynn chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Bleeding sun3ei chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
hm nice chapter well written but u kept misspelling human other than eveything is cool
CuteLikeMomiji chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Clearly, you fail to not rock. ;D

This was a really good chapter I'm looking forward to the update! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »