Reviews for Obsession Leads to What Now?
Terrific Lunacy chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Haha you made the button gulp down Amoretia? xDD Now that alone calls for a review :). I like it so far and will read on :)
KitsuneDango chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
very physiological, very indept meanings and i really enjoyed it.
MarquasNoir97 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
love this so far :D
sousie chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
update soon
letting it all go chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
I really like this story. Update soon?
AnnAisu chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Your school starts in July? Man, that stinks. Have fun with your classes. I hope you find time to work on this even with school. It is quite good, and I am very interested in it. I can't wait to learn more about his past. What color are his eyes?
Incessant MoonyLicious Funtime chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Pretty good so far. Keep them coming.
Setsuna-X chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I recently saw Tales from Earthsea and that shadow/mirror thing reminded me of it. Anyway, this is an interesting story and I'm curious to where this is going.
Nova1991 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
really good fanfic, can't wait for the next chapter.
LBQIO chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
love
RRW chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Hey, do you think its possible to stop Lucius from killing all of the models? It's getting a bit ridiculous. Also, will Tom help old Voldie return to the land of looking human?
MioneLynn12 chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
okay- im a little lost- but i like it so far- cant wait to read your update
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
COOL! but just an ideal what if Lus (saw him at his side job) or a deatheater finds a mugule magezen of Harry Potter posing at his side job (as i like to refer it to)love to see Voltys respoce to THAT hehehe! and all about sev...or Draco love to know what they think the rest can be told or not i do not care...anyways just an ideal ...sooooooo HOPE you counte soon! _ love the story harrys an Hotty!~.~ hehehehehmmwwhahhahahah! _(evil says hi!)
RRW chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Well I do hope Harry can put a stop to Lucius' obsession with killing all of the models...it is getting a bit out of hand. Also, I hope Harry skips Hogwarts, he is being used there...so perhaps he can have an adventure Dumbledore has not manufactured.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
hi! *waves* i like this story... a lot so far! XD