Reviews for My Body, Your Body
oohlarose chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Amazing and beautiful,as expected. Your work is always lovely.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OMG; i HAVE NO OTHER WORDS! THANK YU
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow! This was so beautiful and so unique. Truly lovely. Thank you!
TopazV chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I'll be passing this on to everyone I can- It must be read.
very chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
beautiful
mangocider chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow really emotional. very good one shot
deleted44444444444444 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
LOVED IT :D
MsJDoe chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was a beautiful, tasteful piece-so warm, tender and loving.

I love your metaphor of Bella as the moon; but also of Edward nurturing something in Bella (symbolic of her brown eyes and his green I think?); cultivating their love and the physical sensations. Your use of the poem and linking it to the narrative is very apt and you seem to echo the style of cummings.

Beautiful imagery and graceful, stirring language.

In short, thank you.
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was beautiful.
Cristal mariposa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is such a sweet one-shot. Very tasteful and well written. Keep up the great work.
eye ree chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i read this a while ago because a friend recommended it to me. i read it on my blackberry and i remember my eyes were practically embedded onto the screen after. it was beautiful. not graphic and you could still feel everything. so good. i loved it. (btw, i'm PMing you in a leetle beet)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
What an inspiring piece...Hope it helped...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i loved the crescent moon idea
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Do you know how long it's been since I've read that poem? I remember it now, reading it in high school. That was almost 20 years ago! Oh, the memories you've conjured in me! Thanks so much for that - and then to tie it into a lovely E/B moment, loved it.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was... beautiful seems like such a cheap word in comparison.

Thanks for sharing!