Reviews for My Body, Your Body
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great one-shot! Keep up the fantastic writings! _
toastqueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMFG!

That was absolutely incredible!
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I weep for this breathtaking piece stirs me. The motion of the waves of their bodies in the act of lovemaking is expressed so clearly and imagery you invoke make this experience of language so much more. It inspires a visceral response in the reader that is not easily or often achieved.

Bravo is inadequate.

she blooms new flowers

These lips, curious petals of flesh

Hands, such merciful hands, such kind, remarkable fingers

I need her tide to crash and break

she knows she can run into my arms and find the heat again,

I find perfect in her, my goddess, sometimes moon, always earth; my life.

It is almost too much to take in...just as he is overwhelmed, so are we.

I adore the poem and have also tapped its power (not in this way) in my lovemaking scene in "Ascension of the Morning Dawn." The scene has not been posted yet (future chapter.)

Nothing shy of what I enjoy in your work, yet this is quite special. Thank you.

Patti as Rosalind LeConte
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm a big fan of e.e. cummings and I think you definitely did this justice.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Gotta love that writers block when it gives us such good things to read. I hope you kicked it in the pants and it doesn't bother you anymore. Thanks so much for sharing your work with the rest of us.
DoesItMatterWhatMyNameIs XP chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Beautiful! really. my cousin and i loved it. it was really good please keep up the good work! :)

Keep On Writing

Signature: Be Wild, Be Crazy, Be Free... Cause Lifes To Short To Be Cool xp
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I think you are over your writer's block. That was beautiful!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Beautiful vignette! I think this is one of the sexiest poems ever, beautiful and so original without being over the top , and I love how you have incorporated the the lines and the descriptions bit by bit. It reminds me (in a good way) of the classic songfics in some other fandoms (which are very different from the few songfics in this fandom). A lovely scene, a feeling, without trying to force a plot into it. So well done.
rhonda chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was beautiful. Just lovely.
lionola chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Really poetic and lovely (: I love how you adapted your usual writing style to match more to ee cumming's - the end product is definitely something to be proud of.
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2010