Reviews for My Body, Your Body
Ellie747 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was FANTASTIC! I LOVED it! It was beautifully written, I loved the way you worked the poem into your narrative. Great job! XD
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is sensual, loving, heart-warming...sublime.
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very poetic (stater of the obvious, I know). Has strong references, whether intentional or not, to the Romantic movement, especially with regards to male poets like Shelley and Byron. I'm glad you've finally felt like writing something - I usually enjoy the results :)

Harry
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was...oh effing hell! Amazing. Beautifully written in this kind of...not really improper but it matched with the poem. I hope you know what I mean cause it's a good thing. :) I love reading things that are written in some way different than the norm.

I could...I could just read this over and over again. It's so pretty.

I particularly loved this line and the way you repeated it and then solved it, as though it were a puzzle, at the end. "I want to rewrite the dictionary so words are more perfect for us." There's something about that whole part of this that just...guh, it's incredibly beautiful to me. Maybe even more so because I love the dictionary, so seeing it used in such a way...I loved it, plain and simple. :)
spiderkid12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow. That was very intense and well written. I like how you connected the poem and story so well. Great one shot:D
leaaaaaah chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was so good! I really liked it. It was fabulous. No words could explain it...
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I'm so glad that I'm taking an AP English class right now. It made it so much easier to understand what was going on and to realy just get the idea of this story. It was amazing. I love the poem too. Keep up the awesomeness!
tehrager chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved it. It's so beautifully written, I really enjoyed it. This wasn't like other poem-inspired fics. You did a great job.

"my eyes being the color of life that is only born because of the foundation she provides"

Brilliant.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was pure poetry. I loved it.
Seductive Illusions chapter 1 . 1/22/2010