Reviews for Ambivalence
cinewardy chapter 53 . 12/28/2010
i love this one! keep it up :) update asap, thanks :D
Everlasting Midnight chapter 53 . 12/28/2010
another freaking awesome chapter from an amazing author... loved it sooo much

cannot wait for the next one

Hope you had a good Christmas

God Bless

xx

E.M
Angetenar chapter 53 . 12/27/2010
This is a very cute story, and I like the concept so far, but you DESPERATELY need to work on your grammar and spelling. I'm afraid that I have borderline OCD when it comes to stuff like that, and I'm amazed that your computer's spell check program hasn't exploded yet. It's killing me :/
wolf76265 chapter 53 . 12/26/2010
I just found your story and i loved it i read all 53 chapters straight through and i cant wait for you to update this story again.
WOLFGIRL86 chapter 53 . 12/26/2010
Loved this chapter! Glad Bella and Renee made up. But DAMN ROSALIE! lol
barefootandlost chapter 53 . 12/26/2010
Great chap!
TheScintillatingSapphire chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
hey... i hv read all ur stories n m in luv wid dem..especially another chance,blue tide,best man,ocean avenue,so close...

u get d idea

u said thimgs r gng 2 progress in ambivalence..

but i want 2 say that i dont think der shld b ne complications plsssssssssssssssss

edward n bella shld b 2getha n no1 shld cm b/w dem

( i mean lyk ne of dem cheatng... or ne kiss or smthng wid sm1 else..u get it i thnk) i dnt want 2 dem wid sm1 else..
TwiHunger56 chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
I apologize for this being so late. I've been busy studying for finals and other stuff. I'm glad Bella and her mother worked everything out and I think Rosalie just needs to let the past go. It is what it is. She needs to deal with it but, Rose will be Rose. Can't wait to see how you end the story but sad to see it end. :)
MillieD chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
Damn after everything Rose is still defending Tanya? That's nuts! Anyway great chapter :) Glad things got sorted out with Renee.
lilmstran chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read about the wedding

happy holidays!
angelbaby468 chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
Hey

Great chapter!

I loved it

U put alice and jaspers wedding day on the 11th of July and my birthday is on the 10th !

Lol

Anyway, keep up the great work

I loved it how Bella and her mom worked it out. I never thought of the reasons u did for Renee. Anyway, lots of love -angelbaby468
Kammi93 chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
GO EDWARD AND BELLA AT THE END!1 LOVE IT! CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT THE OTHER STUFF THAT WILL BE HAPPENING!
prettyinpink21 chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
Love it add more soon iy was a lovely chtistmas gift to rexad this
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
great update cant wait for the next onw
Treya chapter 53 . 12/25/2010
Looks like Rose just isn't going to hang it up. :(
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »