Reviews for Ambivalence
LaceFace121 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This is so amazing already...I can tell that its going to be good. I love the way that tanya gets mad at Edward and Bella haveing a british accent...so funny...keep it up!Great So far
TwiHunger56 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOVE IT! Especially the first line! :) Stealing from Remember Me huh? LOL It seems very good and interesting and I will definitely read on!
Mrs. Justin Bieber chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
HEY! its me! I just want to thank you for the definition of Ambivalence. It helps a lot. Makes sense too. Also, thanks for not lingering on the Tanya and Edward Details. makes me smile! lolz. Also, i think its really cute that Edward cares for Bella. You never see a caring guy anymore. Well, I'll still be asking for that Shout out but in the mean time... keep on typin.

Love Always... Mrs. Justin Bieber
Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I loved it. Great job. Tanya. I can assure u imma kick her ass LOL she pisses me off LOL
iLikeLlamas2011 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Edward doesn't know why Bella doesn't say much around Tanya because he hasn't seen how she treats Bella.
zzzooe chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This is a really great chapter! i'm very excited about this story and I can't wait to see where it goes! :D
SweetNonsense chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I dont mind abit of flash backs but if the whole story is of them then i wont like it are you american?The writing that was in a different accent was confusing, and to be honest wasnt anything like a english accent or american.

Ill be reading the next chapter :D
muzaklover chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Sounds like this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster. Does this story have a happy ending for them? I can't wait to see where this goes.
LaceFace121 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG! I would notice that first line of the prologue anywhere...Its from Rob's new movie...besides that I love it already UPDATE

WatchingForever chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
come on and write some more or at least give us a little taste or preview of the next
BecomingCarey chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Keep going it sounds very interesting and i am all for the whole broken hearts theme.
Ilovecherrypie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
the return of Twilightx28, I can't wait for another one of your stories
bluelottadots16 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this story sounds like its going to be awesome!

i cant wait for the next update
Mrs. Justin Bieber chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMJ! I can't wait to hear the rest. My one request is that you don't linger on the Tanya Edward details. It freaks me out and grosses me into the next centry! Also, Can we add a special shout out to me? I've never had a shoutout before and I would like to feel special! You don't have to but if you do, I will review every chapter to come. Enjoy writing, and proceed to tell the tale of Bella and Edward! BTW. I am an old reviewer. I have you on Author Alert, and all your stories on Story Alert. Your also on all of my favorites. lolz. Also, what does the title of your story mean? I don't really wanna look it up on . lolz. alright. gtg. pcce! !
Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
holy frickin crap! I am already in love with the story. I can't wait for the next chappie.
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »