Reviews for Ambivalence
cicas33 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
what will happen next cant wait to find out loved the story
pinklady34 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
i really like the flow of the writing and i also like how you are putting bpov and epov in the story. can't wait for more!
Rose N Valerie chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I love the story. Some people might be tired of best friends in love but I never will! I love that stuff it is so cute. Keep on writing the awesome story.
TwiHunger56 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
LOVING IT! I can see that this is going to be a very good story! Tanya really is a little witch isn't she? LOL I can't stand her already! God please tell me that she gets put in her place sometime later in the story! I really need that to happen!
LaceFace121 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This is so amazing already...I can tell that its going to be good. I love the way that tanya gets mad at Edward and Bella haveing a british accent...so funny...keep it up!Great So far
TwiHunger56 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOVE IT! Especially the first line! :) Stealing from Remember Me huh? LOL It seems very good and interesting and I will definitely read on!
Mrs. Justin Bieber chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
HEY! its me! I just want to thank you for the definition of Ambivalence. It helps a lot. Makes sense too. Also, thanks for not lingering on the Tanya and Edward Details. makes me smile! lolz. Also, i think its really cute that Edward cares for Bella. You never see a caring guy anymore. Well, I'll still be asking for that Shout out but in the mean time... keep on typin.

Love Always... Mrs. Justin Bieber
Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I loved it. Great job. Tanya. I can assure u imma kick her ass LOL she pisses me off LOL
iLikeLlamas2011 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Edward doesn't know why Bella doesn't say much around Tanya because he hasn't seen how she treats Bella.
zzzooe chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This is a really great chapter! i'm very excited about this story and I can't wait to see where it goes! :D
SweetNonsense chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I dont mind abit of flash backs but if the whole story is of them then i wont like it are you american?The writing that was in a different accent was confusing, and to be honest wasnt anything like a english accent or american.

Ill be reading the next chapter :D
muzaklover chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Sounds like this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster. Does this story have a happy ending for them? I can't wait to see where this goes.
LaceFace121 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG! I would notice that first line of the prologue anywhere...Its from Rob's new movie...besides that I love it already UPDATE

WatchingForever chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
come on and write some more or at least give us a little taste or preview of the next
BecomingCarey chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Keep going it sounds very interesting and i am all for the whole broken hearts theme.
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »