Reviews for Ambivalence
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Wow, Bella should totally shut that jerk out!
yay chapter 40 . 7/17/2013
Great story!
gh chapter 39 . 7/17/2013
ok
Adriana Bell chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Yay they first rode the motorcycle on my birthday. oh and this is a fantastic chapter.
Shelly O chapter 57 . 5/3/2013
I stumbled across this a few days ago and fell in love with your story. I loved the way you portrayed Bella. She wasn't a wimp like in the books. She was strong and blunt and independent for the most part. I loved it. She was actually really easy to relate to, standing on the side lines and being the best friend while dealing with the heart ache of loving someone you don't think will ever love you back. I also adore how your characters grow, and you can see it. In most fan fics they stay with an age limit, 25-27 or teens, you went from 16-25! And their personalities change as they grow and mature. I enjoyed that you touched base with young women and how it's very common to have a miscarriage. It was interesting to read because I know the feeling and you portrayed the feelings that Bella and Edward were dealing with beautifully. It's a difficult topic to work around and I was amazed at how well you let it flow with the story.
I loved that Tanya was the bad guy. Haha and how she turned into a trashy whore. As bad as that sounds, it was amazing because there is always that one person from high school that never grows up.

I greatly enjoyed this story. More than you know, because normally I don't review the ones I read even if I like the story. But I can't wait to read a new one from your page!
wishesateleveneleven chapter 48 . 3/31/2013
Ed Sheeran's "Small Bump" started playing in my head.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Awww! Luke and Bells should get together and make poor Eddie jealous!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Aww..I really loved Rosie...shit, man...this sucks
Poor little bellie...omg..I sound like Emmet!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Edward is acting like a 12 year old bitch! Bella should date james hunter or something and make him fucking jealous! Bella deserves so muxh better than Edward!
babyicing chapter 57 . 12/16/2012
I love it! Thank you for making this. The story was great. I'm sad that this is the end already :(( I really loved it and I'm going to re-read it again someday. Please keep on writing. You did a great job! :)
Smusic chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Thank you for the translation. I was wondering what Slaggy was. LOL! Tanya is that! What does he see in her?
Smusic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It's been a while since I've read one of your stories. I just happened upon this one and it caught my interest right away.
Silentbrooding18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love that little "Remember Me" reference at the beginning lol or was that not intentional?
jojixx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sold after the first line :) My favorite film

stars01 chapter 57 . 1/18/2012
I couldn't stop reading you story till I got to the End as I read pretty much all 57 chapters at once

Well done :-)