Reviews for Ambivalence
Guest chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
Oh no, I am scared. What now.?
Guest chapter 39 . 7/25/2013
I know this story is finished but I read your author notes. Don't listen to anyone's criticism. You are not a paid professional. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. Thank you for all your time and effort you gave to write this story. Looking forward to finishing it
Guest chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
Love the angst
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
He is so stubborn
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
I will repeat, please get Bella a nice boyfriend.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Please get Bella a nice boy!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Can you find a nice guy for Bella?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Wish she would get over him
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Wow, Bella should totally shut that jerk out!
yay chapter 40 . 7/17/2013
Great story!
gh chapter 39 . 7/17/2013
Adriana Bell chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Yay they first rode the motorcycle on my birthday. oh and this is a fantastic chapter.
Shelly O chapter 57 . 5/3/2013
I stumbled across this a few days ago and fell in love with your story. I loved the way you portrayed Bella. She wasn't a wimp like in the books. She was strong and blunt and independent for the most part. I loved it. She was actually really easy to relate to, standing on the side lines and being the best friend while dealing with the heart ache of loving someone you don't think will ever love you back. I also adore how your characters grow, and you can see it. In most fan fics they stay with an age limit, 25-27 or teens, you went from 16-25! And their personalities change as they grow and mature. I enjoyed that you touched base with young women and how it's very common to have a miscarriage. It was interesting to read because I know the feeling and you portrayed the feelings that Bella and Edward were dealing with beautifully. It's a difficult topic to work around and I was amazed at how well you let it flow with the story.
I loved that Tanya was the bad guy. Haha and how she turned into a trashy whore. As bad as that sounds, it was amazing because there is always that one person from high school that never grows up.

I greatly enjoyed this story. More than you know, because normally I don't review the ones I read even if I like the story. But I can't wait to read a new one from your page!
wishesateleveneleven chapter 48 . 3/31/2013
Ed Sheeran's "Small Bump" started playing in my head.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Awww! Luke and Bells should get together and make poor Eddie jealous!
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »