Reviews for Ambivalence
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Awww! Luke and Bells should get together and make poor Eddie jealous!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Aww..I really loved Rosie...shit, man...this sucks
Poor little bellie...omg..I sound like Emmet!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Edward is acting like a 12 year old bitch! Bella should date james hunter or something and make him fucking jealous! Bella deserves so muxh better than Edward!
babyicing chapter 57 . 12/16/2012
I love it! Thank you for making this. The story was great. I'm sad that this is the end already :(( I really loved it and I'm going to re-read it again someday. Please keep on writing. You did a great job! :)
KPat493 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Thank you for the translation. I was wondering what Slaggy was. LOL! Tanya is that! What does he see in her?
KPat493 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It's been a while since I've read one of your stories. I just happened upon this one and it caught my interest right away.
badmojo19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love that little "Remember Me" reference at the beginning lol or was that not intentional?
jojixx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sold after the first line :) My favorite film

stars01 chapter 57 . 1/18/2012
I couldn't stop reading you story till I got to the End as I read pretty much all 57 chapters at once

Well done :-)
HighQualityTrash chapter 57 . 12/3/2011
I like it!
melisa79 chapter 57 . 11/8/2011
This has been a wonderful story. The part with the miscarriage was so realistic. I lost two babies and everyone grieves in their own way. I see too many stories where they have a miscarriage and after a few days act like nothing happened. It isn't like that and I am glad you made it realistic. Keep writing. You have a great imagination. You need some help with grammar and spelling but you are doing great with the story lines.
Mcklkn chapter 40 . 11/8/2011
This is a really good story I like the plot.
mekcla chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Shanibani or whatever the he'll your name is this story is the best and if Bella never forgave her mother then she wod just be miserable her whole life be ause sh would hold a grudge againest he mom but you can be miserable your whole life i dont care
AmiaaCullen chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
I fucking hate rosalie in this story
prettymomma128 chapter 57 . 8/26/2011
Just finished reading your story I really enjoyed it, it was well written. Just wondering...do you like to cook because lots of food details. Anyway really good story. I'm going to also check out your other stories.
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »