Reviews for Ambivalence
Smusic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It's been a while since I've read one of your stories. I just happened upon this one and it caught my interest right away.
badmojo19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love that little "Remember Me" reference at the beginning lol or was that not intentional?
jojixx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sold after the first line :) My favorite film

stars01 chapter 57 . 1/18/2012
I couldn't stop reading you story till I got to the End as I read pretty much all 57 chapters at once

Well done :-)
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 57 . 12/3/2011
I like it!
melisa79 chapter 57 . 11/8/2011
This has been a wonderful story. The part with the miscarriage was so realistic. I lost two babies and everyone grieves in their own way. I see too many stories where they have a miscarriage and after a few days act like nothing happened. It isn't like that and I am glad you made it realistic. Keep writing. You have a great imagination. You need some help with grammar and spelling but you are doing great with the story lines.
Mcklkn chapter 40 . 11/8/2011
This is a really good story I like the plot.
mekcla chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Shanibani or whatever the he'll your name is this story is the best and if Bella never forgave her mother then she wod just be miserable her whole life be ause sh would hold a grudge againest he mom but you can be miserable your whole life i dont care
AmiaaCullen chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
I fucking hate rosalie in this story
prettymomma128 chapter 57 . 8/26/2011
Just finished reading your story I really enjoyed it, it was well written. Just wondering...do you like to cook because lots of food details. Anyway really good story. I'm going to also check out your other stories.
Shanibani6 chapter 53 . 7/21/2011
First off, I'd just like to say I did not read the entire chapter, nor will I intend to read the end of this story...

I had read all the way up to Chapter 53 thinking the story was incredibly well written... up until Bella just "forgave" her mother for the death of her son...

I have not looked at your profile, so I have no idea whether or not you've ever had children, but it seems you do not understand the concept of a mother's love.

I can understand Renee's POV, of not wanting Bella to get pregnant in the first place at such a young age, but if Bella and Edward were so passionate about their son, then I don't believe anyone could just openly welcome the catalyst that helped induce that miscarriage, right back into their arms.

I love my mother dearly, and when I had my son (out of wedlock as well,) she was not happy that we were young (22 and 23) but she took it all in stride and loves her grandson very much.

However:

If I had a mother like Renee, and she caused me to lose my son, whether I've known that i was pregnant for 1 minute, 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month, I would not hesitate to never speak to her again (nor allow her any sort of relationship to my future children, husband or myself.)

Watching the agony Edward and Bella went through over the fact that they'd lost their baby, and then to have Bella just apologize because Renee's reasoning was because Bella was being curt over a phone, and then have Edward just hugging her and sawing it's okay, just falls under the truly unpredictable.

So at this time, I end my review, and hope that even though this story is completed, you'll take into consideration, that if you want Bella to be consistent, whether she has a forgiving nature or not, maternal instincts overrule almost all... especially with Bella losing her child in such a horrible way.

Shannon
SDenie chapter 57 . 6/21/2011
I'm glad I found your story and furthermore its completed :)

I tried not to read stories that yet to be complete. It get me annoyed sometime. Which is not fair to the writer, I think :).

Anyhoo.. like you story very much. Now I'm reading your other story :).

Thanks for sharing your work :) Take care.
Margret1221 chapter 57 . 5/18/2011
Well Done! :)
Margret1221 chapter 40 . 5/14/2011
:) Great Job!
katycullen13 chapter 57 . 4/23/2011
Omg I love this story it is seriously one of my favorite stories I have ever read
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »