Reviews for Sour
brandj chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Now, I know what all the lovely ladies think of this story, but what does Bubba think? I'd love to hear his two cents!

You did wonders with these two boys. Can't wait for more!
jlcummins chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow how incredibly romantic! I love the maritime setting and analogies, his description of the sea in everything. The two loners find each other. So cool
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
raeb2008 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Jesus H Christ Woman! This bit is still just as hot & sensual as it was the 1st time around! Yes please & Thank you very much! I would like to put an order in for 2 of each. LoL. Rae
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I loved this the first time I read it and I love it still.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I have have appointments with clients today, *urg*, but I'll have these boys to keep me company between my ears. When I frequented the Grouse, my drink was a sloe gin fizz. Obviously I mis-ordered.
winterstale chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
"My cheeks were red; I could feel the frost melting from my day’s growth of stubble. Using the tail of my shirt to clear the lenses of my fogged glasses, I shuttered and opened my eyes, blinked icicles from my long eyelashes, tried to wipe the blurriness from my vision."

Does it to me every time and how many times have I read this?

Now that they have their own little corner in Rie-topia, they obviously need a housewarming present. I'm off to make more scones! Maybe Vi can throw together matching scarves.

Seriously, you know there's so much more here. I hope you unearth it someday. : )
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Whatevs Rie, you keep threatening to fall of the Twi'd wagon. You can't stay away...*wiggles fingers at the Riester*

This was one of your hottest male on male I've ever read!

Smooch you where they do!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2