Reviews for Tales of Singularity
Nikys chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
Well, subscribe because expect MGP continuation)
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 53 . 10/5/2016
Personally I don't think that 'Harry and the light of honor' and 'Hermione of the radiant chaos were really bad. In fact I enjoyed them very much to bad radiant chaos isn't finished.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
If Black Island, AKA Macross Island, were under Unplottable and Notice-Me-Not spells, it wouldn't be on Techie maps until the crash..
kaws chapter 52 . 5/15/2016
For the soul bond concept. I find it poorly done for the most part like you said. I find it kind of annoying that characters are given amazing abilities and then forgotten about. Soul Bonds has a lot of potential I think. If I could really get into story writing, I would keep on had the special abilities that I give each character and think about how they could influence the story.
Jostanos chapter 56 . 3/30/2016
Jess, I pray that your hands get better soon.
Thank you for letting us know the situation that you are in. We appreciate it. :)

And now... even of it may only be in text.. and just a thought..

CURAJA! ESUNA!
Jostanos chapter 40 . 3/30/2016
madness? THIS...IS...SPARTA!
*blinks* What?
OlaftheReaper86 chapter 49 . 3/15/2016
Hi there

Question? is there any particular story that generated this snippet? I reckon this could be a really good story if if someone were to write it. or if there is one already in existence I would love to read it.

Thanks
Guest chapter 54 . 1/14/2016
Gringotts is like federal bank or swiss bank who has high security features than many governments of various countries that does not mean that they can challenge government or have awesome light sabers or spaceships and that is wrong with hp goblin can solve anything fics the writers tend to forget that they are just like bank, more the money you have they will worship you and the less you have the more paperworks for you to get the things done.
mobulis chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
If there's no dark lord then why would there be a prophecy?
Gawain-Knight of the Sun chapter 57 . 10/30/2015
Really want to see metal gear potter
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
ouch. get well man. As much as I love reading your work, your health is more important. praying for ya.
AnnaDruvez chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
I'm not going to ask any questions so that you won't feel obliged to hurt yourself answering. Just know that I hope the treatment for it goes well.
Zamia chapter 56 . 6/14/2015
GWS. Take your time. Looking forward to when you can. Cheers. Z
writeratheart007 chapter 56 . 6/14/2015
hot pads on the hands if you have one and just sit and relax. Movie week! Just relax, we'll be here when you get back.
SSSra chapter 56 . 6/14/2015
hi i just read a few of these and am a fan of the older fics you wrote are any of them planned on being updated as i look at my favorites page im asking alotta authors like seelvor if they gonna update as well as its getting tiresome looking at my list and seeing so many good long stories just sitting there unfinished. your sequel to one story is at chapter 16 i believe and just sits there i read the first one years ago and loved it got into reading the 2nd story and then it just stopped but at least its nice to see your back to writing i thought youd gone like radaslab is.