Reviews for Tales of Singularity
AMMiss chapter 2 . 6/30
This is an interesting plot. I'm finding myself liking it! :)
crow and the butterfly chapter 57 . 5/30
please finish rise of nations
Nikys chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
Well, subscribe because expect MGP continuation)
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 53 . 10/5/2016
Personally I don't think that 'Harry and the light of honor' and 'Hermione of the radiant chaos were really bad. In fact I enjoyed them very much to bad radiant chaos isn't finished.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
If Black Island, AKA Macross Island, were under Unplottable and Notice-Me-Not spells, it wouldn't be on Techie maps until the crash..
kaws chapter 52 . 5/15/2016
For the soul bond concept. I find it poorly done for the most part like you said. I find it kind of annoying that characters are given amazing abilities and then forgotten about. Soul Bonds has a lot of potential I think. If I could really get into story writing, I would keep on had the special abilities that I give each character and think about how they could influence the story.
Jostanos chapter 56 . 3/30/2016
Jess, I pray that your hands get better soon.
Thank you for letting us know the situation that you are in. We appreciate it. :)

And now... even of it may only be in text.. and just a thought..

CURAJA! ESUNA!
Jostanos chapter 40 . 3/30/2016
madness? THIS...IS...SPARTA!
*blinks* What?
OlaftheReaper86 chapter 49 . 3/15/2016
Hi there

Question? is there any particular story that generated this snippet? I reckon this could be a really good story if if someone were to write it. or if there is one already in existence I would love to read it.

Thanks
Guest chapter 54 . 1/14/2016
Gringotts is like federal bank or swiss bank who has high security features than many governments of various countries that does not mean that they can challenge government or have awesome light sabers or spaceships and that is wrong with hp goblin can solve anything fics the writers tend to forget that they are just like bank, more the money you have they will worship you and the less you have the more paperworks for you to get the things done.
mobulis chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
If there's no dark lord then why would there be a prophecy?
Gawain-Knight of the Sun chapter 57 . 10/30/2015
Really want to see metal gear potter
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
ouch. get well man. As much as I love reading your work, your health is more important. praying for ya.
AnnaDruvez chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
I'm not going to ask any questions so that you won't feel obliged to hurt yourself answering. Just know that I hope the treatment for it goes well.
Zamia chapter 56 . 6/14/2015