Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
scifijoe chapter 10 . 3/8
I just loved this story. I have a feeling that the ray never goes away but they don't notice.
scifijoe chapter 4 . 3/8
And the Hits keep on coming. I am quite frankly surprised that Shego/Kim did not even try of knock Kim/Shego out/Kill Kim while Kim/Shego was sleeping. The Panic attack(s) would not happened unless Dr. D goofed up

BTW, I am now on Deviant Art as scifijoe.
scifijoe chapter 3 . 3/5
Thus started the running the Kim/Shego bathroom cleanup joke.
scifijoe chapter 2 . 3/5
This is a new wrinkle on a Kigo story. I am surprised that I found this story not listed with the others.
I love the story line and the characters.
32nd freeze chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Great story. I really liked such a short and satisfying read.
honoradele chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Another great read, thank you! I have to agree with the reviewers that said that they would have liked more of Kim's POV, especially in the lead in to the Prom.

I would love to read sequels to this story.

Please keep writing.
SiwaPyra chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
This was freaking terrific! I haven't ever read anything quite like it an its uniqueness was awesome. And I liked how slowly you took it. Everything about this was believable (if something like this could happen, you made it seem plausible) and their characters were very spot on. The way they fought in the beginning was hilarious, and mama possible made me laugh many times. I think some of my favorite bits were when shego asked people to pay her to fight Kim haha. Also, weirdly, my other fave parts were the time that you went into a lot of detail about the anxiety that they would feel when separated and how Kim would freak out and think people wanted to kill her haha.

So, all in all, this was fantastic, but you're so talented I feel like anything you write will turn out amazing.
aIetto chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I liked it, but the pace was inconsistent as someone already said below.
crkswolf chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Hahaha great I hope there's a sequel !
etain-lives chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
uh! *gasps* what deleted scene? I wanna read it! *pouts*

Come on King, please?
KeiHime013 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
I've been caught up in the whole KiGo storm recently, and going through hundreds of them made me miss this one. But you were always mentioned by writers and artists when it comes to this pairing. So I decided to look your stories up.

The story is definitely good. Very clever and humorous. The dialogues are well written. I could almost hear the characters saying them in the show. Well, if Kim Possible wasn't a Disney cartoon.

You really should consider a sequel to this one.

P.S. If you are still giving out the deleted scenes to reviewers, I would love to have a copy. Thanks.
DragoLord19D chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I beg you please, PLEASE write a sequel to this story
Warclam chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Okay, just received a message from KiY informing me that it is, in fact, not an actual thing he is doing, and the scene was cut for non-blackmail-related reasons. My bad. How embarrassing.

I should probably leave an actual review… if only I were any good at it. Um, I quite liked the anxiety feedback thing. I had an idea vaguely like it for something I was working on years ago, but it never went anywhere; it was really fun and interesting to see it manifested in a detailed, believable way.

If I were to criticize one thing, I don't feel like it gives a really good impression of the temporal scale. Some of the events (Shego agreeing to enroll, for example) seemed sudden, when really they were reasonalbe when considering that months have passed since the emotion-lock. I could easily have just missed it though, I've never been good with time.
Warclam chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
"Deleted scene will be sent to reviewers." Really? That's an actual thing you're doing? Dude, that's pretty pathetic, honestly. Post a story or don't post it. Sure, reviewing is no actual hardship, but withholding part of the fic from non-reviewers, AND disrupting the flow even for those who do review and get the scene, is just unnecessary. DRM is bad enough, we don't need the fanfiction equivalent.

Sorry if this comes across as hostile, but that really rubbed me the wrong way. Good story, though.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
im finally going thru the backlog of fanfics that i have ignored for a good 2 years. i have truly missed this. thank you.