Reviews for On a Clear Day
Akima DM chapter 1 . 6/24
This is easily one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. You write Harry and Draco so well. I love the slow burn and the letters at the beginning of the fix always make me laugh. This is such a wonderful love story. Thank you for writing it!
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 6/24
That was unbelievably sweet. I really enjoyed it. the present tense turned me off at first, but you did a good job with it and I didn't notice it at all for most of the story. thank you.
Feddle chapter 1 . 3/27
Drarry, The Smiths, and Mean Girls all in one? I’m in love.
mcobsessed007 chapter 1 . 1/7
I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
This is one of my favorite songs!
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
well, another masterpiece. It's great. It's marvelous. It made me feel bitter and made my heart twist, something that hadn't happened since reading Matched.
I love the idea. The way you wrote it.
And here I am, at one am, reviewing this.

I can never thanks you enough.
Kiss
Caddi chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
loved this story! perfect for a sunday afternoon!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Oh my this story had me smiling laughing and hoping all through it. It has beautiful character developement, and a very heartwrenching dynamic. You might not be able to write songs, but you can definetly write.
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Nice. Very nice story.
Ana-chan86 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Brilliant story, thanks for sharing! Well-written, with characters actually sounding like themselves AND funny, endearing OCs, which is the equivalent to a bloody unicorn on this website. I also enjoyed the realistic touches, the details you included here and there ; one's love for coffee, cats' contrary behaviour, the way your characters hold themselves whenever they sit, stand or lay, etc. All of these make it easy to visualize each scene and identify with your characters. Great job!
concave-mirrors chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Love
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
So specifically, you haven't lived until you've had sex with Draco Malfoy on a staircase. Dang. I really need to work on that then.
Anyways...I love the slow burn in this fic and how it eventually all comes together, though for a moment you wonder if it won't. And Janice the side character was also very charming-I loved how motherly she was towards Draco, his only other friend. Poor lonely Draco. Well, with Harry and I guess Hermione maybe he won't be lonely anymore.
ToMyMuse chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Loved this to pieces. Love your Draco and Harry, as well as all the supporting characters. Thank you!
MissMJS chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
GOD DAMN IT! How the hell do I keep finding these amazing stories, always in exchange for my precious sleep and mentality?! Cause let's face it, at this rate I'm gonna fail college! T_T

Ahem, now that I've had one of y numerous breakdowns, I loved this. Loved it
Hennan chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Wonderful story, I loved it. You are a great writer.