Reviews for On a Clear Day
deathslittledoll chapter 1 . 1/28
LOVE IT
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 1/18
I lied. Sleep is for the weak! And this story was so very adorable and so very heart wrenching and I'm not going to lie I love the middle angst of Harry not admitting his feelings and Draco running off and ugh
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 1/18
Aaaawwwwweeeeesome! I really really loved this one
m.vargas086 chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this story so much! So so much. Had the perfect amount of everything in it.
Lemony Sickness chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I love this. The feelings are so raw and realistic between them.
theBrillianceofNight chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
never fails to bring tears to my eyes.
(and when i say tears, i mean rivers. out of my eyes. at 3 in the afternoon.)
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This story is so lovely and I adored reading it. I loved following along from Draco's perspective and I loved how Harry was clearly impacted by what he had been through. You are a fantastic writer and I enjoy your stories so much. Thank you!
Richon chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Great one shot !
nertl chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Absolutely loved this story! Was really cute and heartfelt in all the right places. I'd like to thank you for writing this. It was a very pleasant afternoon read :)
KiraAkari136 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Perfect. Just perfect.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I love this story! Thank you.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This may honestly be my absolute favourite, and my only regret is that it somehow took me this long to find it.
alizarincrims0n chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This story was gorgeous! Can't wait to read more of your work in the future :)
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Just read this and could not put it down until I finished. Loved it. I have been out of reading Drarry for a few months. Thought I became desensitised to Drarry romance but this sucked me back in. Many thanks for the read.
April Webb chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Oh my gosh! It was utterly amazing! You should extremely proud of yourself for writing something so good! The progression of the relationship was perfect, as were the characterisations (I can actually believe this could happen!) and just everything really! I wasn't a big fan of drarry previously but now I'm hooked! Just wow!