Reviews for On a Clear Day
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1
Oh my this story had me smiling laughing and hoping all through it. It has beautiful character developement, and a very heartwrenching dynamic. You might not be able to write songs, but you can definetly write.
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 5/8
Nice. Very nice story.
Ana-chan86 chapter 1 . 4/6
Brilliant story, thanks for sharing! Well-written, with characters actually sounding like themselves AND funny, endearing OCs, which is the equivalent to a bloody unicorn on this website. I also enjoyed the realistic touches, the details you included here and there ; one's love for coffee, cats' contrary behaviour, the way your characters hold themselves whenever they sit, stand or lay, etc. All of these make it easy to visualize each scene and identify with your characters. Great job!
concave-mirrors chapter 1 . 3/27
Love
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/8
So specifically, you haven't lived until you've had sex with Draco Malfoy on a staircase. Dang. I really need to work on that then.
Anyways...I love the slow burn in this fic and how it eventually all comes together, though for a moment you wonder if it won't. And Janice the side character was also very charming-I loved how motherly she was towards Draco, his only other friend. Poor lonely Draco. Well, with Harry and I guess Hermione maybe he won't be lonely anymore.
ToMyMuse chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Loved this to pieces. Love your Draco and Harry, as well as all the supporting characters. Thank you!
MissMJS chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
GOD DAMN IT! How the hell do I keep finding these amazing stories, always in exchange for my precious sleep and mentality?! Cause let's face it, at this rate I'm gonna fail college! T_T

Ahem, now that I've had one of y numerous breakdowns, I loved this. Loved it
Hennan chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Wonderful story, I loved it. You are a great writer.
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This is amazing! Really long, but amazing!
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
cried my butt off. loved it!
goldensnitch18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
loved this!
Cherweeze chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This is probably one of my favorite HD fanfics. Really loved the way Harry and Draco were portrayed. Amazing fic!
deathslittledoll chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
LOVE IT
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I lied. Sleep is for the weak! And this story was so very adorable and so very heart wrenching and I'm not going to lie I love the middle angst of Harry not admitting his feelings and Draco running off and ugh
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Aaaawwwwweeeeesome! I really really loved this one