Reviews for On a Clear Day
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/6
This may honestly be my absolute favourite, and my only regret is that it somehow took me this long to find it.
alizarincrims0n chapter 1 . 6/17
This story was gorgeous! Can't wait to read more of your work in the future :)
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 6/3
Just read this and could not put it down until I finished. Loved it. I have been out of reading Drarry for a few months. Thought I became desensitised to Drarry romance but this sucked me back in. Many thanks for the read.
April Webb chapter 1 . 6/3
Oh my gosh! It was utterly amazing! You should extremely proud of yourself for writing something so good! The progression of the relationship was perfect, as were the characterisations (I can actually believe this could happen!) and just everything really! I wasn't a big fan of drarry previously but now I'm hooked! Just wow!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow.
Wow.
Did I mention wow.
No words can describe the pure awesomeness of the story. I will admit. It was definitely lengthy. I feel like I read a three chapter story or something, but I loved it. I love the progress of the relationship, starting off with barely-there tolerance, growing into friendship, which blossomed into love. Or what could become love.

Give yourself a pat on the back. You definitely did good
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 3/29
Woah! Hello, one of my new favorite fics. Unbelievable. I literally laughed and cried and screamed and lost my mind just a little bit reading this :p It was so beautiful and funny and touching and so very sweet. Your characterization is spectacular, wow. I'm a tad bit obsessed with your writing if I'm being honest. :) And I loved Mrs. N and Janice btw! This was such a great story and the ending was just adorable. Love this way too much. Thank you for sharing!
Daniella
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12
Holy snap. I loved it.
Nikolai Vaughn chapter 1 . 2/13
Where the fuck is your Newbery Award? This is amazing.
evansentranced chapter 1 . 1/28
I never saw this one! I thought I'd read all your fic; I've certainly combed through them enough. How did I miss this gem? That's crazy. As always, I love your broader universe, all the little touches like Harry plying Draco with coffee and the talking cabinet and just the general sense of their personalities, which I love your version of. And this one was satisfyingly long and their relationship built so gradually that you get this immense satisfaction from watching it (the realization) slap them in the face (At least, Draco. I imagine Harry had his own private face-slapping moment, or Draco managed to miss it.)

So many of your stories are my go-tos for so many different fic-reading moods. If fluff is the fic equivalent of candy, these are more like... comfort food. (And I know I said in an earlier review that 'The Haunting' is my favorite oneshot of yours, but I just realized I'd forgotten 'Talk to Me', which is basically the perfect Drarry fic IMO. All time favorite. Sorry, Theo! ...I still love him though. He *makes* the story.) Anyway, I know people say this a lot, but I genuinely want to thank you for writing these! They're lovely.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 1/22
THIS *flails and melts, then pops back up to give you a standing ovation*
SlytherinQueen1704 chapter 1 . 1/13
this is a really great story ! its a lot of fun to read and has the perfect amount of angst , romance and suspense to keep the interest going ! 3
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/5
Re-reading this was a delight. Even better the second time around!
rainbow-electra531 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
They kissed at the end, right? Please tell me they kissed. I really want them too!
Vaelliance chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh gosh, I love the story, it's beautiful, it's wonderful, but most of all, I love the cupboard!
Ari 3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I can't even begin to express how perfect this story is! You are my favorite writer ever!