Reviews for On a Clear Day
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow.
Wow.
Did I mention wow.
No words can describe the pure awesomeness of the story. I will admit. It was definitely lengthy. I feel like I read a three chapter story or something, but I loved it. I love the progress of the relationship, starting off with barely-there tolerance, growing into friendship, which blossomed into love. Or what could become love.

Give yourself a pat on the back. You definitely did good
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 3/29
Woah! Hello, one of my new favorite fics. Unbelievable. I literally laughed and cried and screamed and lost my mind just a little bit reading this :p It was so beautiful and funny and touching and so very sweet. Your characterization is spectacular, wow. I'm a tad bit obsessed with your writing if I'm being honest. :) And I loved Mrs. N and Janice btw! This was such a great story and the ending was just adorable. Love this way too much. Thank you for sharing!
Daniella
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12
Holy snap. I loved it.
Nikolai Vaughn chapter 1 . 2/13
Where the fuck is your Newbery Award? This is amazing.
evansentranced chapter 1 . 1/28
I never saw this one! I thought I'd read all your fic; I've certainly combed through them enough. How did I miss this gem? That's crazy. As always, I love your broader universe, all the little touches like Harry plying Draco with coffee and the talking cabinet and just the general sense of their personalities, which I love your version of. And this one was satisfyingly long and their relationship built so gradually that you get this immense satisfaction from watching it (the realization) slap them in the face (At least, Draco. I imagine Harry had his own private face-slapping moment, or Draco managed to miss it.)

So many of your stories are my go-tos for so many different fic-reading moods. If fluff is the fic equivalent of candy, these are more like... comfort food. (And I know I said in an earlier review that 'The Haunting' is my favorite oneshot of yours, but I just realized I'd forgotten 'Talk to Me', which is basically the perfect Drarry fic IMO. All time favorite. Sorry, Theo! ...I still love him though. He *makes* the story.) Anyway, I know people say this a lot, but I genuinely want to thank you for writing these! They're lovely.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 1/22
THIS *flails and melts, then pops back up to give you a standing ovation*
SlytherinQueen1704 chapter 1 . 1/13
this is a really great story ! its a lot of fun to read and has the perfect amount of angst , romance and suspense to keep the interest going ! 3
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/5
Re-reading this was a delight. Even better the second time around!
rainbow-electra531 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
They kissed at the end, right? Please tell me they kissed. I really want them too!
Vaelliance chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh gosh, I love the story, it's beautiful, it's wonderful, but most of all, I love the cupboard!
Ari 3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I can't even begin to express how perfect this story is! You are my favorite writer ever!
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Wow. Just wow. I have never seen a one-shot be so long. Took me a while but it was worth it. That was an excellent story! I can't wait to see what else you have. Keep it up!

Until next time,
malfoyharry
Alice chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Perfect story. Thank you for the read. :D
Freedom Writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This was so good, I thoroughly enjoyed it and i was pleasantly surprised at the Caligula reference.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow! I absolutely loved this! I even liked Mrs Norris. :)