Reviews for On a Clear Day
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
okay so i'm not quite coherent at the moment because i stayed up way too late to read your fucking amazing story, but i just wanted to tell you that it was that. amazing, i mean. wah!
Tee chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
EPIC! And beautifully written! :)
I am Gaara of the Desert chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Brilliant! This is perhaps the best fan fiction I have ever read and I have read A LOT. It’s clear and concise, has a well planned and interesting plot, excellent grammar and is an overall pleasure to read. I particularly like the characterization and development; it’s very realistic whilst maintaining sustainable characteristics and wonderful imagery. It makes me feel like my writing is rather substandard, which I suppose it is. You are impressively talented, well done.
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
THis was a lovely story. i like the relationship formation. can't believe it's a oneshot though
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Excellent, as always! Your work is always so thoughtul and real, and of course flawlessly written. Well done!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Once I started reading this, I couldn't stop. It was absolutely wonderful and put me in a cheerful mood despite it being morning- which is pretty uncommon for me. Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)
ILoveToChin25 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG, loved it, as I do all your writings. But this was especially poignant for some reason...absolutely lovely. Bravo.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Really epic proportions. It's an interesting take on the "reclusive Harry" plot. Damn, I just read this last night and there were only 7 reviews. I'm so slow xD
Enigmus chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This story is utterly BRILLIANT! LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD! SIMPLY AMAZING!
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
cute really well written though more excitement/drama and less angst would've made it a master piece, then again i'm a picky retard, ignore me, seriously.

have you noticed the word 'rough' is really weird? i mean logically it would be pronounced 'rouguh' but its pronounced 'rouff'... _
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
really loved it :) very well done, great development and characterization. You really get pulled into it when reading. I like all the little quirks like the cupboards and Mrs. N :) keep up the great work :)
leonsalanna chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
A lovely story, as always with you. It is sometimes so hard to find quality fics, but I know I'll always find them here. You cannot imagine my excitement when I realized that in this story, Mrs Norris is the evil peacock! *sigh* I always find it so hard to start and finish a story, maybe I ought to follow your example and try one-shots.
Triden chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, you weren't kidding about an EPIC oneshot. LOL. Great story, you made me remember why I liked this pairing so much.
julsa chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Fabulous writing as always. Was a lovely story even if it did keep me up until 2.30am reading! Loved the return of the talking cupboard and mrs noris was a great touch, I can honestly say i've never read a story with harry owning her. I'm in awe of your talent. Keep up the good work! x
BeezyB chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
it took me from 12:41 last niht till close to 6 a.m. to finish reading this and all i have to say is i'm glad that i read it but my eyes aren't as happy but i can deal. keep writing 10/10
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »