Reviews for High School Girl
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
You need to make more. I want to see what the SS does when they find out what happened to Toshiro. Great story those, I had a great time reading it. :)
daffy bjnny chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
When are we going to see the sequel
kufufufu chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
you should put what soul society's reactions would be especially matsumoto and unohana. lol
karmadella1234 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
that was so whats the word KAWAII Toshiro was just to KAWAII
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
nice nice nice!
HiTsuGaya-cHAn chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Pleeeeeeaaaase update I'm in LUV with this story!
ShadowsBloodPain chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Umm, with the age thing, if you had him age a lot but had a good explanation why, would that be really bad?
Queen Haydee River chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Interesting story.

A disagreement:

While Toshiro may have the mental equivalent of a 12yr old, you are forgetting his environment and exposure. He doesn't have to understand sex but he can be desensitized to it. This happenes everyday as children watch R-rated movies and shows. In his at least 100 years of life (assuming the age ratio is 10:), and with 11th as his neighbors, it stands to reason he would have heard or seen a few explicit things (not to mention stories from spirits he would have encountered from wars like WWII).

Also, in Ch.7 you write that you can't understand why so many people have Toshiro in mature relationships at his young age. Well that probably has to do with Japanese laws. The Age of Consent in Japan is 13 (used to be 12). In the case of Sana, if Toshiro was 13, no legal action would be taken unless he pressed charges for assault/molestation. In the case of a pairing like Toshiro/Ichigo, if Japan has "Romeo and Juliet" laws like the U.S. does, Ichigo would be protected. As long as Toshiro is 13 in a fanfic, and it takes place in Japan, everyone is free game from Karin to Aizen(blegh).
Curious reader8044 chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
True so True,buuuut if you really wanted to get into his character,you could have gotten him to cry in front of ichiigo only_ Otherwise GREAT story!
InukiIchigoKago chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Please either right more of this or put up "High School Boy"
Vain Ambitions chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
kill the slut!
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
ew...kick sana's butt!
Ginnya chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
I will admit that I usualy dont read oc Fics beacuse I have necountered too many Mary sue's To be comfortable with it.

I'm very glad thath you pointed out some things in this fic which a very true. I adore Toshiro but to set him up with an Oc that is not his age and acts as a slut? I'm very glad that you have written this.