Reviews for Multitasking
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/23
This was loads of fun. It's the kind of total SNAFU that would happen to these poor boys. Loved the squid; he reminded me of the Watcher in the Water from LOTR. That paired with a werewolf - great stuff. *grin*
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved it!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was brilliant, freaking hilarious. Keep it up.
KC246 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was awesome. A really good action packed fic. I find action scenes so hard to write but you made everything flow so smoothly. :) I loved that you managed to work some great hurt!Sam, protective!Dean moments in with all the action. :)
scootersmom chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
You are just amazing at writing action scenes! I could picture every moment of this story and it had me scared to death that Dean wouldn't make it! Thanks for your story. I plan to read the rest of your work!
mysteryc chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
"Face it, Sammy, I'm a hero."

Sam scowled at the dashboard. "Don't make me puke in your car."

My sentences of the day *lol*

Great story, a concussed Sammy is always a good thing ;)
fatgymrat chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
bravo, thanks.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is such an incredibly fun read. Loved every minute of it. Giant squid and a werewolf! What a combination and I always love a heroic Dean and in peril Sammy.

Just wonderful, Pixie.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great story! :)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That is a slightly ridiculous situation, but a funny one. Great job with this!
Havz chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was so good! I didn't want it to end!

If you can, I'd love to read about the 2 of them patching each other up at the motel or something!

Thanks!
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I just read this again and I noticed that I apparently didn't write a comment when I first read this a little while ago. Totally funny fic. I loved the monster in the pool. Super-hero Dean to the rescue! Thanks for posting.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, loved this story. Two awesome supernatural monsters, )how unlucky can you be to encounter both in one night), concussed and injured Sam at the mercy of them both and awesome kick-a*se Dean! Just loved the way he took care of both the werewolf and the kraken, and got Sam back to the Impala before the inevitable authorities arrived with sirens blaring. And loved the banter in the car, even though Sam was almost out of it, so in character and believable.

A really awesome read, thanks.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
lol, this was so randomly hilarious! D
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was amazingly fun :)