Reviews for The Motion in the Ocean
Vani88 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
rofl.. that was too funny... poor girl though...
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
FETUS WEENIE? omg you have me laughing so hysterically over here it's quite comical! I don't know how much more to praise your work :) I swear to you if you ever make Jasper's weenie this little I'll keel over and die on the spot!
kikiber chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i am fucking crying...don't think i have read anything that fucking funny...ever
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG I am supposed to be working and thought I would just have a quick read. How can read in silence with this stuff. It is so funny.

Perfect.
ceryserabelo chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
HHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. love, love, love.
jkane180 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I've never read funny and hot combined before... You pulled it off. :)
mom2kandg chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OMG, thanks for the laugh...This was just freaking hilarous...You have definitely made my Sunday...
Genevieve chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Holy shit i nearly pissed my pants but I actually fell out my chair when I read this..."Houdini weenie"? Genius. Pure GENIUS. You are totally gifted and have to continue with this hilarious stuff.
SecretEmpath chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Greatest story I have ever read! I could not stop laughing.
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I voted for you! I hope you win! I also tried to spred the word about your pic. Hope it helps!

ShoeGalK chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
"I see a lot of batteries in my future"

Haha, that is epic.

I laughed so hard, loved it!
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
fuckety fuck fuck fucking funny

ha ha ha ha

love it very much
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Poor, poor Edward! Ha ha ha! Great job!

mw138 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL! The "Say it...out loud!" part had me rolling!
Handsandfingers chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Good Lord! You had me at Houdini Weenie. LOL Poor Edward! Is it bad that I could totally see this acted out? Ha! If this is your first fic, you're off to a great start. Keep 'em coming.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »