Reviews for The Motion in the Ocean
mw138 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL! The "Say it...out loud!" part had me rolling!
Handsandfingers chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Good Lord! You had me at Houdini Weenie. LOL Poor Edward! Is it bad that I could totally see this acted out? Ha! If this is your first fic, you're off to a great start. Keep 'em coming.
Strae chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
LOL

This made me laugh a lot. Houdini weenie... -facepalm-

Poor Edward. With that beautiful face, though, I'd probably do something along the same lines...

Houdini weenie... sigh!

Good luck in the contest bb! :)
twaggie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh that's so sad...I've seen some of these entries and just ignored them bc I didn't want to think of Edward having a small peen, but something made me read yours and I'm glad I did, it was hilarious! Good job! Keep it up! )
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Holy shit! this should have a don't drink any liquids while reading warning! Poor thing - I can't tell who to feel sorrier for Edward or Bella! Then again this story is so much like my sister and her husband its frightening!
jfdkla chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Tiffy, baby, you are hilarious. I don't know if I liked the coffee straw best or the golf pencil. :) Hugs and good luck!
Savannah-Vee chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG! LMAO! This was so good! Seriously, I'm supposed to be getting reaady for work, and I just HAD to read when I saw it was up. It was fucking hilarious! This just killed me, 'Oh God, no. It's like a little golf pencil. With no eraser. That's been sharpened to an inch of its life' LOL! Aw poor Edward and his Houdini Weenie! LOL! I desperately need to pee now, from laughing that hard. Good luck with the contest tiff! ;) Write more, you're good! (Sheena284)
Isabela is Online chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is the most hilarious story I've ever read! I;m literally rolling with laughter. Bella's inner thoughts were just so funny. Thanks for bringing joy to my day!
coachlady1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Now this isn't cheating 'cause I just beta'd the story, ie, cleaned it up, didn't add anything. I know I already told you, but I was laughing hysterically. Seriously, throw my head back and bellow from my fucking gut. You are so damn funny! Your next challenge is to write an entire ff! I know you can do it from reading this! You could seriously do a public service by bringing laughter to people 'cause we all know there's some jacked up shit out there these days. C'mon, Tiff. I dare you! :) You did a fuck-awesome job on this one! I'm ready for the next!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5