Reviews for The Things She Sees
always-kh chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
a great and interesting story that seems to fit with the characters and their abilities. nicely done. her visions must be pretty bad most of the time and you're good at capturing that.
lilica chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
love it! Very nicely written, everyone kept in character and interesting! Please continue, its too good to leave )
sisana chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
nice one :)
Miaka Mouse chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
oh god this is so so goood. love love the intensity of all the emotions in all three of the chapters. please keep writing for this series! there's so little out there :(
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ah, harsh. poor girl.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
really good. everything's all sharp lines and edges. thanks for the read.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
wonderful! i was a bit discombobulated, thinking each chapter was a oneshot, but once i realized- well, it was great! everybody in-character and wonderfully real.

thanks for the read.
Eun-Jung chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Listening to TVXQ's "Love in the Ice" (in Korean) while reading your fanfiction really brings on the tears...well, almost. I did sniffle and feel my heart slightly flutter.

I really enjoyed the emotions that you conveyed through these short chapters; we first felt Haruka's constant worry over Mamoru, then everyone's concern over Haruka, and then finally Mamoru's full on anger and feelings of desperation and helplessness. And I like the roundabout way the story went? Well, I'm not sure if the first chapter had Mamoru and Haruka already married, but that's what your writing suggested.

Also, you remained, in my opinion, in character, and I am most incredibly impressed by that-it's a difficult task for any fanfiction writer to accomplish this. So a job well done for you! I can imagine these scenes happening within the manga without trouble, so you really stayed true to everyone's personalities and their natural reactions.

Anyway, thank you so much for this good "Until Death Do Us Part" fanfiction. Please continue to write more enjoyable pieces! Happy Writing!
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
If he did propose to her, I think you may have captured the exact spirit of the moment.

This is after all, the dude who pitted a twelve year old against a bear. A big one.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
As tragic as it is inevitabe.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
It always occurs to me that since she sees possibilities rather then a single future Haruka must have to see some pretty goddamn horrible things.

Mamoru was nice in this one.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Duzzie chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Absolutely wonderful!

I was a bit apprehensive about looking into the "Until Death Do Us Part" fanfictions, as these characters are particularly hard to grasp and write about without ruining, but this is just great, and perfect! I really liked reading it. An interesting scenario on how their marriage would come about. Exactly what I was searching for after the last chapter/special that just came out.

I really, really liked reading this :)
Yang of Yin chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Hell yes! A few cracked ribs are nothing when Hijikata-Kenjutsu-Otaku-Extraordinaire-Mamoru asks you to marry him! LOL Great chapter. I love how the characterization is so well done. I just went back and reread UDDUP and I'm really impressed with how well you keep both of them in character. Mamoru is so hard to depict because he's so contrary, and Haruka's abilities are difficult too, because it's not clairvoyance in the supernatural kind. I could totally see this situation happening in the manga later on in the future. Awesome job!

By the way, can you fracture a lung? I'm dumb sorry..._~
USWeasilgirl chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
oh sad.
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Amazing. And so true. I could see this happening.