Reviews for The Things She Sees
Tommyboy1331 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Love it!
Irene Gerke chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Each word is laden but not burdened with meaning. So many emotions and clues as to the relationships of the characters are demonstrated with out the need of overt explanation. Another impressive chapter.
Yang of Yin chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Excellent. It's nice to see Mamoru so caring and yet not. It's really subtle in the manga, but he does show those signs when she's in danger or has been hurt. You did a wonderful job of showing that side of Mamoru. Mamoru's characterization was dead on, as was Haruka's. If the girl can move around with a raging fever and such, she could smash through glass and get by alarms! *lol* Great chapter!
Irene Gerke chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter. That is to say I liked this and I hope you continue.
Tommyboy1331 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw...so Sweet I wish there were more fics too. Please continue.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It's sweet. I like it. If the inspiration hits you, more please?
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hey! That was really good! I liked the fact that it went back and forth between the present and what she "sees." I really liked the dog too. But how did he know the dog nodded at him if his glasses were off? Hm...sorry, I'm being weird. Anyways, can't wait to read more!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMG I love this. Can't wait for the next one. You write really well. I love your style :)
WingsOfMorphius chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wonderful little story! By one complaint is that it's too short. 'needs an UDDUP fix.' T.T Ah, well, since you said this is a series of one shots, that means another's coming soon, right? 'pupy dog eyes'
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
that was fantastic i only wish there where more in this section *sigh* lol i hope you write another xx
jess chapter 1 . 1/23/2010