Reviews for Wait
Staubengel chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I like Basta and Gwin together so much ;_;
They hate each other, but they both want to get to Dustfinger, so they have to arrange.
(Also, can I mention that Dustfinger DOES keep Gwin on a leash sometimes? When he sneaks into Meggie's room in Elinor's house and attempts to read the ending of Inkheart, Gwin is on a leash, as well as during their fleight through the mountains when the car broke down and Basta and Flatnose are on their heels.)

"A few days was nothing, not if it was for Dustfinger."
"The strong urge to slash at the man who dared to worry for Dustfinger."
God, this OBESSION. I love their relationship for this obsession and you portray it so well T_T

And then of course the last sentence: "Dreaming of Dustfinger had become inevitable"
*LOUD CRYING NOISES*
I can't, your stories keep killing me with all the feels I got for these two ;;
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Cryselda chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
ooh nice. loving ur story so far. _
lacime chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'cant wait till the next chapter :D keep going !
Mimeactor chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Entertaining, interesting, beautifully written. Very nice. Thank you. :) There's not enough Dasta around.
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
HELL YEAH! its finally up! and as i thought it would be, bloody brilliant XD i check this every week with out fail to make sure the next one has come out or not!
emmypf chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
last time i reviewed u told me that i probably wouldnt understand this if i hadnt read the book. and u know wot? ur right. :( i dont! i didnt understand most of last chapter and now i dont know who Orpheous is! oh well, ill still keep reading and hope that some of it will become reconisable! :)
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ahh. Actually I was just thinking about your story last night!