Reviews for The Hand of Time
anlmoon chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
I really like the story. great characterization and written. I liked everything. thanks for writing it
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
Excellent two chapters, SilverSickle.
Amanthya chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
I think I've read this before, though it's been a while if so. As with the show, I don't quite know what happened, but at least it's a happy ending! I rather liked it. : )
BellaMori chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
I wasn't expecting for you to update so fast (I feel bad for the rest of the reader who had to wait almost three years). I can't wait for epilogue !
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
Ah. Beautiful chapter.
BellaMori chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Wow i know it's been over two Years but please continue this story. I just love how you build up Dorothy and Rogers relationship.
Amanthya chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
I hope you will continue! Please don't leave us hanging!
tangled6 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
I just started reading this and I am so glad that other viewers insisted on its completion because... wow! Can't wait for the last three chapters. Please continue writing!
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Good. Wonderful
Liber-T.E.A chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Woo! New chapter! Good j8b!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your glorious tale. I see that it has been over a year since it was last updated and though I am saddened knowing that those last 4 chapters will likely will never come I still thank you for the joy I have had in reading this.
blackdawn chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I need to know how this ends! I really wish you would finish it. XD
blackdawn chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Curse you! It's so good I can't stop reading it. I know I have work in the morning but I just can't stop. ;)
TYZO300 chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
This is good you should continue this unless you're dead
ed-space-cpwgirl chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
wow wow and wow, this story is super good i hope you update it soon i cant wait to see what happens next!