Reviews for Ninety Nine Bottles
Fireglass chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
"Bury it. It's what I'd always done. I'd dug holes all over this country. Burying the hurt. Burying the guilt. Burying reality. Burying the dead. I was running out of places, and creative ways to bury things.

Where could we burry the crap this time? Sam had a shit load - we both did. This case slammed us up against a wall, and our breath whooshed from our lungs. A bad sort of whoosh. The kind of whoosh that not only needs to be buried - but burned - ashes locked down."

THIS. This is literary genius. Another pure gold two-shot. The "me, too" at the end...awww, the boys really do love each other. Too bad it can only be said on nights of twenty...twenty-two bottles...well, a LOT of beer! xD Keep up the amazing, excellent, heart-wrenching Winchester fun! chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Could so feel their morning after, especially lightweight Sam's! At least there was no traffic around to give them an audience! And he finally got a "we" out of Sam! Awesome! Don't think they'll be finishing those other bottles of beer anytime soon! chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Loved the image of drunk Sam and Dean and not surprised they decided to drown their sorrows! Great Sam telling Dean he loved him and Dean replying "me too" - sometimes things just need saying!

Off to read the morning after now!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
The morning after is always the worst, and in my life has always been followed by never again! until the next time. Great job,Karen!

Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010

Love the staccato pace to this! Tender, touching, funny and sad all nicely tied and gift wrapped sith a drunk Sam and Dean bow.

supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
AWW this was beautiful hun :)

amazing stuff xx
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Aww too cute! Sam finally said "we" again! That's too cute! Great story hon, this was too awesome! :D Keep up the great work as always!
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Drinking, the patented Winchester method of coping, isn't it?

This was sad, happy, cute, and yet - in the end I felt pity for both those boys hung over to that degree. :)

Nicely done, Karen. I great tag to Sam, Interrupted.
Dianne chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
That was a nice story, they really do need a 'we' moment. Poor Sam so sick, I really hope they do check into a Hilton or somewhere nice to be pampered. They certainly deserve it. I loved the way they tried to drink ninety nine beers!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
You did a wonderful job with this chapter even filled with vomit.

I love that the brothers are in the fight together again.

I hope Dean does find a nice motel for them to stay. Sam does have a massive hangover.

Thanks for showing us the morning after, that Dean's plan worked.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.
carocali chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Hmm...never seen a vomit and piss story from you before - you're stretching your writing chops! :D Definitely would be how the next morning went after the 99 bottles!

Oh, Dean. Such a silly boy. Great idea there, getting drunk beyond recognition. Never again, right? Yeah, right...

Thanks for sharing!

SciFi Girl chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Thanks for that little story. It was sweet, enearing and well written. How nice it would be to see an actual episode like that! Keep up the good work!
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Aw! You managed to make vomiting adorable! ;-D
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
freaking awesome. Made of love. I laughed so hard, I almost cried. I loved it. I loved the long and gangly in the backseat. I loved the cooing Sam. I loved the Linus blanket, and the counting of beers hurting the brain, but most of all I loved the zipping of the bad boy back in. That was priceless. You nailed Dean-his cocky but sweet and silly attitude, his character, it was dead on. Sam too! TOO GREAT! You outdid yourself on this one. I don't know why you doubt your brilliance, you are so good at this, you know. Thanks for the shout out, but I just suggested it. You conjured up the magic all on you own! Great job Karen!

Lily xo
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
It was oddly cute. C:

But hangovers are never any fun, even for Winchesters. Great story!