Reviews for Emotions Galore
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Cute. Happy endings everywhere.

...And Haku's lack of a legal identity? How in the heck she's going to explain him to her parents who explicitly do not remember the spirit world? Oy.
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Love it!
michelle88222 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Awww that's such a cute ending .Nice fanfic :)
AnimeLover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
LOL FIRST HES LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN THEN HE STARTS CRYING! IM SOO FREE! WAAAAAAAAA!
HakuChihiro456 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
*Sniff* I don't know how many times I cry in the end of good spirited away fanfics. WAAAAAAH!
LeeshyLoo chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Aww! So adorable! I can't help but wonder what happens next, though. Like, where will Haku stay? And, if Chihiro does somehow manage to convince her parents to let Haku stay there with them, uhh.. I forgot _U But no matter, I have a different question in it's place! Can Haku still turn into a dragon, even though he's supposedly 'human' now? To me, this pretty much ended the same way as the movie; with a waiting-to-be-kept promise between Zeniba and Haku. So therefore, I think there should be a sequel or something! And then we can all see Chihiro and Haku grow up together and then get married and have little Haku babies~! XD Aww, that would be so adorable! Haha, anyways, just a suggestion for a sequel; just love this story so much, I don't want it to end in just 9 chapters!
Amayada chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
so sweet!

I wonder if Chihiro and Haku ever go back to the spirit world again.

~Niki
The Chaos Dragoness chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Such an adorable story, I loved reading every word of it The story is wel-written, and it's obvious you put a lot of effort into writing it. Well done :D
sweetwithobsessions chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Aww cute ending
livelovemusic95 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
thank you. such a cute story that's beautifully written. thank you truly.
Christopher Scott chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
That was well worth the wait. Great job, , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Libby16 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
That was so good!
Yukio Nakama chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
i think this story was awesome! like sincerely from the bottom of my heart. its not anything to extravagant and always on track with haku getting to chihiro! i think its well done! i cant wait for the next one! please update soon!
Estic and FlowerFlame chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I love your love love...let go let go...together again together again...oh no oh no...i'll save you i'll save you...never leave you ever...love love love...bye i left you.

(sigh).Does it change? love cycle!(looking impish)(giggles).I geuss thats how it who wants to et caught in THAT?Not me!(sighs dreamely).Although...

Oh i like your story alot,alot,alot and alot.

To bad its it finished?Come on continue it!

I think my reveiws a little late, well.

Adding you and story to fav list.
Christopher Scott chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Great chapter. I'm really eager to see what will happen when Haku sets foot in the human world. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief